The "I didn't make dis" general interior design thread

Matt2000

An Unfortunate Discovery
DONOR
Four from the top and two from the third row, UK.
Car(s)
'12 MX-5 PRHT, '02 Freelander, '90 Disco 1 Bobtail
Hi, my name's Matt and I didn't make dis. I just wanted somewhere to post it that wasn't a random thoughts thread or the computer desk thread. Use this for random interior design stuff you didn't make but want to share.

I have a wall that has nice metal prints of the best pictures I have of each car I've owned, sort of. Up until now it just had three, along with a few metal Land Rover signs:

IMG_0146_S1920.jpg

I also had a print with a picture of Keely but it got booted out for the picture of Bob. Didn't have a picture of the Smart or the Tesla. Well that's now changed:

IMG_0156_2_S1920.jpg

Sorry for the different and terrible lighting. They're all roughly the same size and the slight differences are symmetrical, which pleases me. Screws went in the plug holes as the plugs are yellow and I don't have any grey paint. Thomas is famous in the Bugsy picture but you don't have to look at him because of the reflection. I sometimes look at him, I wonder if he can feel me staring at him in the picture. :|

The Land Rover plates were re-located and since they're all steel I got some Displate magnets (you can buy them on Ebay for a fiver each) and stuck them up in another place. These work very well, I put the magnets on as central as possible but the plates and be easily shuffled around to get them square and evenly spaced. Much better than screws.

IMG_0216_S1920.jpg

I realised that I could just about live with one Makita poster so they went here.

IMG_0295_S1920.jpg

Interior decorator, fabulous! :D

I love the contrast between the three Land Rovers all in their element, with mud and grayness and countryside... and Bugsy in the middle leaning sideways through the Caroussel. You should sneak the Bongard Club picture somewhere in there as well :)

I may take inspiration and get some prints of my past (and current) cars up on my mostly bare walls, too. There are some really good ones, don't know why I never had the idea in the first place.