The 'I don't like Tesla' Thread

Of course not, he thinks he knows what people need better than they do, like having all controls in a fucking touch screen.

I seem to recall Henry Ford saying that "If you asked the people what they wanted, they would've asked for a faster horse."

American trucks tend to have more analog gauges, buttons and levers than European ones. And a very analog gearstick, something the average (western) European trucker hasn't seen for a decade or so.

I realize Tesla is an American company, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: haz
I seem to recall Henry Ford saying that "If you asked the people what they wanted, they would've asked for a faster horse."

American trucks tend to have more analog gauges, buttons and levers than European ones. And a very analog gearstick, something the average (western) European trucker hasn't seen for a decade or so.

I realize Tesla is an American company, though.
While I can certainly agree with the Henry Ford quote there are still laws of ergonomics and practicality to consider.

While I can certainly agree with the Henry Ford quote there are still laws of ergonomics and practicality to consider.

If you call the Model T ergonomic to operate.......... you are dead wrong.

If you call the Model T ergonomic to operate.......... you are dead wrong.

I am not, what I am saying that it is fine for a visionary to do new things and show people something they might not have known they would like but putting all controls inside touchscreens is not exactly ergonomic

At this point he is somehow selling less then hot air....

Still that tweet is all over the internet, so I guess mission accomplished.

And and it's going to be able to go over water, and and it will have huge lasers and and and...

Initial rendering

latest

There needs to be a kickstarter fund for Musk to be strapped to one of his own SpaceX rockets and launched one way off the planet.

There needs to be a kickstarter fund for Musk to be strapped to one of his own SpaceX rockets and launched one way off the planet.

Hes already said in the past that he wants to go to Mars when his rockets have the capability.

Oh, gosh. The Falcon Heavy thing.

First he says he's serious.
Then he says he's not.
Then someone at SpaceX says they have plans to do it.

IcSHjhE.gif

Like, make up your mind, dude. You're leading two major companies trying to revolutionize EVs and space exploration, not the Teen Girl Squad deciding if Thursday is the new day to wear pink.

P.S.: That car's battery is gonna be hella butt dead by the time it reaches Mars if it's just staying on to play Bowie songs OTW to Mars unless it's also plugged into the Falcon Heavy. I'm just saying. If it's a thing, which no one's sure whether it is or not.

Last edited:
ninjacoco;n3541536 said:
Oh, gosh. The Falcon Heavy thing.

First he says he's serious.
Then he says he's not.
Then someone at SpaceX says they have plans to do it.

IcSHjhE.gif

Like, make up your mind, dude. You're leading two major companies trying to revolutionize EVs and space exploration, not the Teen Girl Squad deciding if Thursday is the new day to wear pink.

P.S.: That car's battery is gonna be hella butt dead by the time it reaches Mars if it's just staying on to play Bowie songs OTW to Mars unless it's also plugged into the Falcon Heavy. I'm just saying. If it's a thing, which no one's sure whether it is or not.

https://www.theverge.com/2017/12/22/16811944/elon-musk-spacex-tesla-roadster-mars-falcon-heavy

:dunno:

Here is a video about the model 3, and it's problems.

Are those guys the reason vehicles have 10,000 warning stickers everywhere?

TC;n3545351 said:
Are those guys the reason vehicles have 10,000 warning stickers everywhere?

Nah, I think lawyers and greedy sue-happy people did that.