The 'I don't like Tesla' Thread

Considering they’re „not one of the established Auto makers“, they sure as hell studied the „dumb excuses against recalls“ handbook that seems to come with that... ?‍♂️

... I have actually encountered someone on the road that operated their wipers by way of a piece of string through the side windows, so...

Elon Musk Interview: 1-on-1 with Sandy Munro​

Well, it's official, my 188,500 mile 2006 utility Nissan has more working features than some Teslas. At least my defroster works.

Considering they’re „not one of the established Auto makers“, they sure as hell studied the „dumb excuses against recalls“ handbook that seems to come with that... ?‍♂️

... I have actually encountered someone on the road that operated their wipers by way of a piece of string through the side windows, so...
I'm almost surprised they didn't go for "you can trigger the defroster via mobile app in case the screen stops working".

And much like that BMW, it would have a PITA of a learning curve unless you are somehow innately good with it :p

Maybe a good idea to keep both hands on steering wheel!

Mt Tesla S75’s driver rear suspension failed while I was driving at highway speed on I-95 north on 1/15/2021. This happened out of blue, no pothole or accident etc. Suddenly, my Tesla MS was jerking violently side to side between lanes after a laud noise. I was somehow able to move this unsteerable car across 3-lane traffic and brought it to stop on the right side medium. This happened on a busy highway before MLK long weekend. Thank the many drivers who managed to avoid hitting us, I miraculously survived this incident but left severely traumatized.

"after a laud noise"

HALLELUJAH!

Chinese regulators call in Tesla over customer complaints​

over reports from consumers about battery fires, unexpected acceleration and failures in over-the-air software updates

Tesla FSD Beta 8.1​

Meh. It's just if it's someone else's shoddy cars. :p

Buy Tesla? ?

Volkswagen is the new Tesla

"It's also interesting to see just how many critical functions the touchscreen is used to control. For instance, there are no manual air vent controls. Instead, a sub-menu has to be entered to change the direction and speed or air flow. The windshield wiper controls, too, can only be adjusted through the touchscreen. Everything from the climate controls to the audio volume is adjusted through this one large screen, though there are two buttons on the steering wheel that can be customized as the owner sees fit"
Ha-ha-ha! Interesting! I don't want to say anything, there are really people who like Tesla, they are satisfied with everything. Usually it is either very rich, very lazy or dreamers because otherwise I can't explain how a car that depends almost entirely on one screen can suit people with its quality) I work a lot with machines in wall work trucks and have a lot of experience, but I am very skeptical to cars with a touch screen or with a lot of wires, sensors and more, because it's such a horror to fix them.

[FSD Beta 8.2] Oakland - Close Calls​

Now that's AI in a car. It recognises cops as the enemy!
Especially Michigan state. Any warm day you’ll find 3 of them pulled over one guy with all of the owners stuff out on the side of the road as they search his car.

As a Model Y owner, I don't have THAT big a problem with the cars, they have their purpose, but my biggest gripe is the owners community.

Take a group of people that don't know cars and hate driving cars....and make them even more stupid.