The 'I don't like Tesla' Thread

Tesla CEO Elon Musk calls Berlin, Texas factories 'gigantic money furnaces'​

"Overwhelmingly, our concern is how do we keep the factories operating so we can pay people and not go bankrupt?"

Or is this just another ploy to drop the stock price so he can buy more?

Billionaire doing billionaire things. Fucking clown.

He’s not paying his employees (in Berlin at least) particularly well, fights tooth and nail against unionization and still has the gall to complain about perfectly normal risks of running a business (supply chain issues)? Internalize earnings, socialize losses? Yes, sure, we’re good at that 🤦‍♂️

Until the factory hits about 80% of capacity, it is a money drain. He knows this, so what is his ploy?

To get more money out of other people.

US agency probes Tesla crashes that killed 2 motorcyclists​

Full disclosure: I'm well aware that California's HSR project has major issues. I also guarantee that chinas was most definitely built with at least some slave labor, and dislocated untold thousands of people, with little environmental concerns. I'm not delusional. But still...

1660178082036.png

1660178071327.png

Any want to get run over by a Tesla, or volunteer someone?
I'm pretty certain the system is far from perfect, but many of those "tests" currently being run are not being done correctly. There's this whole campaign by some billionaire guy saying "FSD will run over your children" while his own video footage seems to show that the system wasn't even on... wrt the video posted above: you as a driver can always overrule the automatic braking system rather easily :dunno:
1660222724961.png

regarding HSR: i think we can all agree musk is a giant egomaniac douche. regarding the "dislocating thousands" for rail... how many people do you think lose their homes to fucking 10 lane motorways?

High speed rail fuck-ups don't have to involve Musk, look at the shitshow that is HS2 in this country.

High speed rail fuck-ups don't have to involve Musk, look at the shitshow that is HS2 in this country.
Oh sure, no doubt! But Musk somehow seems to have made sure that they didn't even get the chance to fuck up their high speed rail - as they didn't even try at all :p

I'm pretty certain the system is far from perfect, but many of those "tests" currently being run are not being done correctly. There's this whole campaign by some billionaire guy saying "FSD will run over your children" while his own video footage seems to show that the system wasn't even on... wrt the video posted above: you as a driver can always overrule the automatic braking system rather easily :dunno:
View attachment 3566242

regarding HSR: i think we can all agree musk is a giant egomaniac douche. regarding the "dislocating thousands" for rail... how many people do you think lose their homes to fucking 10 lane motorways?

This a seems to be a Tesla weakness going back many years. Doubt FSDBeta is any better.

I think it's just a matter of time before insurance companies start denying claims, or even insurance coverage, to Teslas with FSD Beta installed.

Test the product, but don't be critical of it.

Last edited:
I think it's just a matter of time before insurance companies start denying claims, or even insurance coverage, to Teslas with FSD Beta installed.
which really is fair enough... also, and maybe I'm being overly blunt here, but there's a bloody reason the stupid public beta test comes with a giant disclaimer and legal crap you have to accept before driving it. and as they kept repeating for months and months (not so much anymore it seems) to always expect FSD to do the absolute worst thing at the worst time.
i honestly feel, if you want this super early beta blablabla program and you actively apply to be included, then hit a bunch of buttons "yes i understand" and then complain about it later, sorry, that's you the user being the asshole.

it still boggles my mind that the way this whole program is being done (public beta testing) somehow seems to be legal at all, but for the individuals complaining, honestly, that's on them. morons. really seems like a replacement religion for many of those people, especially looking at those crazies who put their kids in front of their cars. ffs.