The I Love You Thread

cdbob

Car(s)
'09 STi (soon gone),'04 TDi, '96 MX-5 M
I just created this thread because I wanted to let you all know how much I love you all, honestly, its a pleasent feeling I get in my chest whenever I come here.

group-hug.jpg

I sincerely apologize for this post. It was literally, the first thing (top left corner) that showed up under a Google Image Search of "group hug", and I knew that I would NEVER forgive myself if I didn't scar your memories as well as mine with an image of a group of men and their tight, rippled buttocks. (Wow, that's the most homosexual thing I've typed/said in the past month.)

I did not mean it in that way I meant it in a John Lennon way

I sincerely apologize for this post. It was literally, the first thing (top left corner) that showed up under a Google Image Search of "group hug", and I knew that I would NEVER forgive myself if I didn't scar your memories as well as mine with an image of a group of men and their tight, rippled buttocks. (Wow, that's the most homosexual thing I've typed/said in the past month.)

It's allright, we forgive you. Now go bring me a beer, homo! :bangin: :lol:

That's what you deserve for putting up that photo. :rolleyes:

It's ok, mate.... we love you anyway:

http://img254.imageshack.**/img254/8465/tehgheydg6.jpg

It's ok, mate.... we love you anyway:

http://img254.imageshack.**/img254/8465/tehgheydg6.jpg

Wow...I'm speechless.
In my defense, I am NONE of those three! There, my secret Intarwebz identity is safe!!!
Ok, I've got the nicest ass there.
internetsinabox.jpg

<--This thread makes Kevin happy.

lolcats-funny-picture-baby-i-love-you.jpg

grouphug.gif