The I Love You Thread

I get a pleasant feeling in my loins whenever I come here........oh no wait thats just when I look at the hottest women thread.

Some funny funny people on this forum :p

Within minutes of the pictures being up, BlaRo put these pics in an album on Facebook for all and sundry to view. Damn you Blake, damn you and your efficiency!!!

1077946_4b55d896b8.jpg

I just created this thread because I wanted to let you all know how much I love you all, honestly, its a pleasent feeling I get in my chest whenever I come here.

Dude, we love you too!
Mostly because you drive a Volvo 740!
:burnrubber:

I love you, Viper...

https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/11/08/thnxviper_000.JPG

Here's a gift from me...

daniel_craig_300x400.jpg

I honestly wanted to put up a picture of him as James Bond, but as soon as that image came up under "Daniel Craig," well... how could I resist? :p

I fully expected to log on this morning and see this thread locked... I'm so happy it wasn't. :lol:

I can certainly feel the love tonight.
nalawater.jpg

PS. best sex eyes in all of Disney

best sexy eyes in all of disney..... HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

witness-this-epic-thread.gif

I can certainly feel the love tonight.
nalawater.jpg

PS. best sex eyes in all of Disney

TLK MUCK is that way. :p

(Originally, I was going to post a pic of Maid Marian from Robin Hood (the animated one with foxes) and challenge you with something along the lines of "Canids represent!", but I couldn't find a good image of her face from the night dance scene :()

Last edited:
You guys are fags.:p

But then again, i do feel strangly attached to all of you.

Dammit, you allmost made me cry like a little girl.
We need a manly thread NOW! BOOBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ gotcha, it needs some hoof and boobies.

http://img140.imageshack.**/img140/9971/katesplayground001modifol7.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAGH!

^Awesome ad! :lol:

I'll tell you gay...first off, I am reading this thread,and I am listening to a song by Fantastic Plastic Machine-Todos Os Desjos.