The "i made dis" thread

\o/ LP!!!

Sup brah?

A little trickier with a top-loader, I'd imagine....but it would almost be worth the looks you'd get at a laundromat when putting the cat in the machine... :lol:

Most dryers are front loading, though.

The static effect would be funny. :p

I would definitely enjoy watching the fuzzball effect, but think about the lint issues!

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I made dis put dis togetha a little while ago:

I_made_dis_kitchen.jpg

The towels have since got a place of their own and I've put the hanging rail for the kitchen tools on the tile wall.

I would definitely enjoy watching the fuzzball effect, but think about the lint issues!

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I made dis put dis togetha a little while ago:

I_made_dis_kitchen.jpg

The towels have since got a place of their own and I've put the hanging rail for the kitchen tools on the tile wall.
It makes sense but seeing the washer/dryer under the kitchen cabinet in pics of European kitchens still is one of those "whoa, what's that doing there?" things.

I give you a million cookie points for mounting the doors and drawers levelled.

It makes sense but seeing the washer/dryer under the kitchen cabinet in pics of European kitchens still is one of those "whoa, what's that doing there?" things.

i don't know anyone who has the washer in the kitchen. it's not sth european...
(i know many people who put in the bathroom, which is evenly odd if you ask me)

i don't know anyone who has the washer in the kitchen. it's not sth european...
It depends on where you have the space and the water connections. That's only in the kitchen at my place.

except for those who live in a flat, yes...

it's a big part of life, you'll be washing a lot of clothes, better get good infrastructure!

Where do you keep your washer then, garage? *loud whisper* Sssssick bastard. <_<

ULUCTREESEETIE in one room with WARRUR???!? :blink: 220v in a matter of few feet from my wet junk??