• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

The Islamic State of Sweden

Wow. :|

Not all Refugees act that way.

Still, I fear Muslims. I fear any population under a strong religious belief.

That vid, if only half true, is reason enough for me to keep our borders under close surveillance as to who is allowed to come and live here.

I am trying my best to be diplomatic here but my fears and beliefs force me to voice what could be a conflictual opinion with some.

Roman said:
Not all Refugees act that way.

Still, I fear Muslims. I fear any population under a strong religious belief.

That vid, if only half true, is reason enough for me to keep our borders under close surveillance as to who is allowed to come and live here.

I am trying my best to be diplomatic here but my fears and beliefs force me to voice what could be a conflictual opinion with some.

I'm not agains emigration. Portuguese people are around the world, and I wouldn't mind going abroad, too. However, the major problems that arise come from "under a strong religious belief", that want to impose that belief. If we see it closely and prejudice free, all major wars happened because of religion. And extremist muslims are more common. Or at least are more known.
In France, Marseille is one of the most dangerous cities there. Well, being the 2nd biggest city doesn't help, either, but the worst zones are the muslim zones. In Pau, my godfather's town, major problems usually are connected to algerian population. I'm not talking against them, don't get me wrong, but thy seem to bring more problems than locals. I think the biggest problem is that they try to live there as they would live in their country, without trying to adapt themselves to a different culture.

I'm not agree with you guys
I had lived in 2 big towns for the last 2 years and all the problems I got were with locals.
I had been to university during 3 years and never had any problems with any of the others religions / cultures guys.
The problem is those teenagers without any education and family survey.
30 bad guys are enough to make big problems in every towns.

But I must agree on one thing ; strong religious belief is not good for any population.

And Bihus, you talked about France :
just take a look in Corsica, locals are so unfriendly with muslims even if they're integrated that those are forced to move from this island.

clem said:
I'm not agree with you guys
I had lived in 2 big towns for the last 2 years and all the problems I got were with locals.
I had been to university during 3 years and never had any problems with any of the others religions / cultures guys.
The problem is those teenagers without any education and family survey.
30 bad guys are enough to make big problems in every towns.

But I must agree on one thing ; strong religious belief is not good for any population.

And Bihus, you talked about France :
just take a look in Corsica, locals are so unfriendly with muslims even if they're integrated that those are forced to move from this island.

I'm not saying they're the only source of problems, or that they're any source of problems at all. But in some cases they are. In Portugal we have a lot of gipsies. They have their communities, and not even cops can enter there. Or don't dare to enter. They don't fit with the rest. That's what I was trying to exemplify.
Don't know all the reality there, didn't even know about corsica. But they must have grown those feelings towards them because of something. It isn't right, though. But as always, the fair pay for the guilty (don't know how this saying goes exactly).

yes, I understood what you mean

In france, they parked them into crappy buildings around each city
( small value ) and then they say that they are fearfull when they go into these ghetto (even the police doesn't want to go into).
but, In france there aren't so much problems

For example, we have about the same channel as in America ( Fox News not to say it )which is called TF1.
The only thing they do is talking about small problems in town ( en fran?ais : D?linquance ), they don't care about world problem in their news ( not much than 5 minutes a day): I think those channels are modelling a way of thinking for all those people who don't go out their house and that's one reason (the biggest I think ) why this anti-muslim feeling grows up.

And to conclude, you said it: the fair pay for the guilty :(

Its because some muslims actually forget the meaning of Islam, which is Peace.
Strong religious belief is not bad at all instead its actually good beacuse Strong religious belief, if followed rightly, is exactly that > A RELIGIOUS belief. And as far as I know no religion teaches violence.

I mean Ok u may say what think and ur probably right but its not our (Being a Muslim) fault, as our countries are not the best places to be living in and I dont have to blame anyone for it > NOT EVEN USA.

What has happened in muslim countries is very difficult to overcome, and frankly speaking I dont think a bunch of U.S Soldiers can do it.

I mean If History had done us good we would also have excellent living conditions like u Europeans, then maybe we wouldn't look for other places for Peace.

Please Hear ME OUT - > A Muslim is a person who obeys the word of Allah Delivered by the Holy Prophet, which is of PEACE,above all So I believe anyone who does not Obey This Message is Not A Muslim. Or of any other Faith. No suicide bomber is going to go to Heaven.

Its not what you declare, but what you actually intend that matters and for all of you who believe in the Concept of God , will know that God Only looks at your intensions. so it doesn't matter if they call themselves muslims, because from the inside they are not.

But hey, what these guys do is what has happened to their loved ones.

Hello there
I'm a Muslim I live in Egypt tranceshakeel I agree of what u said and what u said is 100% true and I liked the fact u did know that Islam as Arabic word mean Peace
The problem here not the Islam here in Egypt 96% of the people are Muslims and believe me when I say our problem here as Muslims in Egypt presenting strong religious belief population (about 70 Million Muslims) is from 3 main things
1- Poverty (more than 60%)
2- Unawareness (I don?t know why first words of the Koran to motivate every Muslim to Explore and learn)
3- No health Care (Cuz the Poverty)
Imagine a society have this problems Deadly problems I shall say And we have very low crime rate or no crime at all sometimes and we don?t have any ghetto or something like it any where and I stay out tell 5 or 6 am without a car on my foot without any fear that?s the same all over Egypt not in specific area or city it safe out there and that cuz we are Muslims our religion protect us am not saying that we are angels but from time to time we have few crimes and we find it strange The Islam not the problem the problem in the people Muslims People I mean that they don?t follow The Islam like when they throw rocks on firemen that is wrong and all savage behavior on that Video that is wrong and disgusting
Am sorry for lengthiness I hope u got my point
If u got any question about Islam ask me PLz it is an interesting subject to talk about

When I say I fear any population under a strong religious belief, I mean not fearing the religion itself or its teachings, I mean I fear the population under the influence of men leading that population with God, a god, or Gods, as their influence and their way to influence their followers.

I understand religions are good to begin with.

But men, looking for power, too often twist the original writings to gain more power and influence their followers. This has been, or is still true of a lot of religions.

Religions and Faith have been to cause of too many conflicts on this planet for me to trust any Church (think of "as an organisation" ) of any belief to look after the well being of the population around it.

tranceshakeel said:
Its because some muslims actually forget the meaning of Islam, which is Peace.
Strong religious belief is not bad at all instead its actually good beacuse Strong religious belief, if followed rightly, is exactly that > A RELIGIOUS belief. And as far as I know no religion teaches violence.

I mean Ok u may say what think and ur probably right but its not our (Being a Muslim) fault, as our countries are not the best places to be living in and I dont have to blame anyone for it > NOT EVEN USA.

What has happened in muslim countries is very difficult to overcome, and frankly speaking I dont think a bunch of U.S Soldiers can do it.

I mean If History had done us good we would also have excellent living conditions like u Europeans, then maybe we wouldn't look for other places for Peace.

Please Hear ME OUT - > A Muslim is a person who obeys the word of Allah Delivered by the Holy Prophet, which is of PEACE,above all So I believe anyone who does not Obey This Message is Not A Muslim. Or of any other Faith. No suicide bomber is going to go to Heaven.

Its not what you declare, but what you actually intend that matters and for all of you who believe in the Concept of God , will know that God Only looks at your intensions. so it doesn't matter if they call themselves muslims, because from the inside they are not.

But hey, what these guys do is what has happened to their loved ones.

I agree with you. I'm not condemning those with beliefs. I'm condemning those who do bad things because of it. And those who think others have to change their way of living because of them.

Roman said:
I mean not fearing the religion itself or its teachings, I mean I fear the population under the influence of men leading that population with God, a god, or Gods, as their influence and their way to influence their followers.

I understand religions are good to begin with.

I agree with you. I'm not condemning those with beliefs. I'm condemning those who do bad things because of it. And those who think others have to change their way of living because of them

2 good point totally agree

Man, as a muslim I wanna say this.. those "muslim extremists" are really not true muslims, yes they might go to the mosque and pray.. but they got it all wrong. as any religon am sure its about peace right? same as Islam, it's not about killing and all that stuff. I really get angry when i see the news and those people are being called muslims, they are a disgrace to muslims. Muslims should not kill inoccent people muslims or non-muslims thats a rule, every real muslim knows that.

You're probably shocked by this, but even in iraq nowadays they're killing other iraqis, just cause "they passed an american point" or something like that, made them traitors in their eyes. those people are mere bums that complicated the religon alot and gone too deep, that they just can't see and forgot the simplicity of it. The second I hear about a "muslim" killing an inoccent guy, he's automatically a none muslim, probably a bum with nothing to do, so he thought he'd blame it on others.

Another thing is, most of the imigrants are not educated people. Well they won't migrat to another country if they are having such a good life going to good schools and all, so basically those people are the bad part of the society. I am an immigrant in Canada, I see lots of those trash, I also see the good ones, but they are few. unfortunately the uneducated people are the majority. Its sad whats in that video, but I don't see how they connected Islam to all those events, those things happen in their homelands as well, I've been to neighbourhoods that as bad in the middle east, but nobody connects this to Islam, since we're all muslims there. If they are abroad then its Islam, please don't connect it to Islam, really if you read about the religon, you'll find how pure and good it is.. and I bet you that not even 95% of those guys are religious man, they probably don't know how to pray in the first place.

This title offended me to be honest, cause you offended the religon by something a bunch of trash did, who happen to be muslims.

Roman, just wondering when was the last time you've heard of Muslims causing problems in Canada. Come to Toronto, you should be more scared of Tamils, Vietnamese, and Russians.

And Muslims that want to set up any Muslim state are out of touch with the world they live in. They're no different from the inbreds in the Bible Belt that want to force their Judeo-Christian beliefs on everyone.

And DoLeeP, ahlan beek, we Masr om el donya :D :thumbsup:.

Sweden all of a sudden got too liberal ladies and gentelmen. They made their bed and now have to sleep in it.

Canada would be next, you dont even need proper papers, just that you want to live in Canada and you wont be deported.

Buddy, aren't you yourself an immigrant? How would you feel if America wasn't so 'Liberal' towards immigration and didn't let you/your parents in?

Oh wait, I get it. It's only Liberal when you let in those dirty towel heads, right?