The Israel / Palestine mire (again)

Anyone want to acknowledge the current mess?

I’m reading about it, know a little of the situation. While I’m not surprised, this will not give those from Israel or Jewish faith people a terrible name for many years I’m sure. I’ve already had to hear it from a couple right wingnuts around here.

Anyone want to acknowledge the current mess?
I suppose you can wake me up when the Israelis finally get someone other than Netanyahu and the Gaza Strip is free of Hamas.

I suppose you can wake me up when the Israelis finally get someone other than Netanyahu and the Gaza Strip is free of Hamas.

Yeah,... Both sides are assholes, and one side is a bully on top of that. Now somebody needs to tell them that.

I placed this here because instead of random because it is part of the overall arch of, you are either for Israel and the Jewish people, or are against them.

If AP were more transparent as to their reasoning, I would not think this is a big deal. But with the current mess, we need to see more reporting from the area. Israel has made it harder with the destruction of the AP (and others) headquarters in Gaza.

Will be interesting to find out why they were caught out. Was too much of the Army in the occupied territories?

I’m not sure that reason plays one of the characters in this tragedy. It may have auditioned a couple of times, but it never got a part.

That is almost impossible when two assholes try to out do each other while demonstrating that they are king sized assholes!

The above should serve as yet another horrible reminder that most victims of terrorist acts carried out in the name of Islam are Muslims.

IDF say it wasn't them
quite a few osint analyses not in any way associated with Israel seem to say the same.

Damage is done though, even our main public broadcaster picked up a bunch of fake news and speculation about this shit instead of just sticking to the facts of „we don’t know“. Morons.