The Leon!

zeroSignal

Nerdcore
Car(s)
2012 Golf TDI 140
Right, so, as many of you know, I drove a 1994 Citroen Xantia, which I loved (and still love) immensely. However, due to my brother buying a new car, his old car (the Leon you see below) was for sale. With some help from my parents (thank you!) I was able to get my hands on this:

https://pic.armedcats.net/z/ze/zerosignal/2008/10/05/leon.jpg

It's a 2004 Seat Leon (the last series of the 1st generation). 1.9 liter TurboDiesel with 110 horsepower and about 220 n/m of torque. It's fully loaded and in great shape. It's very fast and rock solid in the twisties.

So I'm happy. :)

Isn't that the one with the 'Driver Steering Recommendation system'? Have you tested it out? I'd be curious to know how it feels when it cuts in.

Eh? No such thing on this car.

EDIT: Just did a quick read.. apparently it's some system that nudges the wheel a bit when it encounters something unexpected.. Though I haven't noticed anything yet.

I have felt the wheel become significantly heavier when at speed, which is good. Otherwise, nothing much.

Last edited:
thats a great engine to have, and a nice body to surround it. I came this close to buying the very same car, even in the same colour as yours, before I stumbled upon a stupidly low priced Astra...

You got to get it skidding a bit in corners and the system is supposed to 'nudge' the steering wheel to tell you to correct the slide.

You should try it out!

I don't think it'll be on that model leon. Nice car by the way, a mate had the 150bhp diesel and I love it. Get the cupra R kit on it!

you know how I can tell you enjoy your car?

you took it out in the woods and got a nice picture of it :lol:

but congrats though, I do that stuff too, it just doesn't usually end up here lol

One of my favourite hatches, looks really good! Especially in that colour.

That looks pretty good, but unlike in Cybertron, they don't sell Seats over here...

the maker of your aftermarket rims seemed to like mclaren
mcLaren%20f1%201.jpg

one of my friends had one like that

he loved it to bits!

untill he crashed it...