The main page, jumping to the stig story

Scott

Car(s)
'13 Hyundai Sonata, '95 Audi S-6 '06 Jetta TDI
I have tried this a few times and it does the same thing every time. It jumps down to the Stig in Legoland story... did I break the internet?

Not sure if someone messed with it or not, but it seems to be fixed now.

Is it possible you had a jammed key on your keyboard? That's happened to me a few times with the page down or down arrow key slightly jammed. Also it can happen sometimes if you have a laptop and rest your thumb/hand/wrist on the track pad by mistake.

I've been noticing this too, I have a laptop with a wireless mouse so I don't think it's a track pad problem, and it only happens when I visit the finalgear main page so I don't think it would be jammed keys, but I'll do a little testing.

Problem here, too. It's been that was for a few days, but forgot to post about it until I saw this thread.

Yeah I take back that thing about it being fixed, but it only seems to happen with IE.

God IE sucks. When it fills in the iframes for Google Maps, it fills them in.

Will replace with static images.

Replaced the iframes (embedded Google Maps) with static images. Should be fixed now.

It is. Thanks! And I'm thinking of using Firefox again, I used it on my old laptop after I had to fix a really nasty virus that it got when I was using IE. I had heard that Firefox was a little more virus resistant...

It is. Thanks! And I'm thinking of using Firefox again, I used it on my old laptop after I had to fix a really nasty virus that it got when I was using IE. I had heard that Firefox was a little more virus resistant...

Yes, Firefox doesn't have ActiveX and some of the shit that gets a lot of IE users in trouble.

It also doesn't make web developers want to slit their wrists nearly as much as IE does. Personally I've switched to chrome after years of using FF, because it has a leaner interface and seems a bit more responsive, but either is worlds better than IE.