• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

"The Man Who Sued God" - Australian flick

Mischief007

Car(s)
1995 Chevy Camaro Z28, 04 VW Jetta GLS
Anybody seen it?? I just watched it again and really enjoy the movie. Might be too much thinking for the average North American to see though ;).

Yeah. That's the one. I'm shocked to see that some of the Australians haven't replied.

It is a great movie. Definitely worth watching.

Yeah, it's one of those movies I've always intended to see, but just never have.

If you want to see a truly great Aussie flick, have a look at The Castle or The Dish. :mrgreen:

fbc said:
Great movie - I really enjoyed it

(there you go, an aussie reply :))

:lol: thanks fbc.

fbc said:
flyingfridge said:
Yeah, it's one of those movies I've always intended to see, but just never have

That's positively Unaustralian!!! :p

Hey, at least I recommended the Castle!! Heheh, went through Bonnie Doon the other day... :D

flyingfridge said:
fbc said:
flyingfridge said:
Yeah, it's one of those movies I've always intended to see, but just never have

That's positively Unaustralian!!! :p

Hey, at least I recommended the Castle!! Heheh, went through Bonnie Doon the other day... :D

How was the serenity?

I'd intrigued to know how much of the humour in The Castle works in other countries

Yep, the serenity was very serene. Couldn't help but want for the sound of a 2 stroke engine at full throttle for some reason...

Yeah, you're right. The humor in the Castle is very dry.

Re: "The Man Who Sued God" - Australian flick

Mischief007 said:
Might be too much thinking for the average North American to see though ;).

then the average american you mean. canadian's are top brain meat, muaha

Re: "The Man Who Sued God" - Australian flick

mattshaw said:
Mischief007 said:
Might be too much thinking for the average North American to see though ;).
then the average american you mean. canadian's are top brain meat, muaha
Evidently grammar and punctuation is too much thinking for this particular Canadian. :p

DON'T GIVE US LECTURES ON THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE!!

I see you are from America, so tell me, what's a MOM, or a TOMAYDO or ALOOMINUM?

Learn to speak proper English, then lecture us on it!

flyingfridge said:
DON'T GIVE US LECTURES ON THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE!!

I see you are from America, so tell me, what's a MOM, or a TOMAYDO or ALOOMINUM?

Learn to speak proper English, then lecture us on it!

Dude settle down... trust me, you don't want to get involved in an American / Canadian fight, they get catty - roowwrr

yeah, I know

I also am curious to know what that is :p

I have had the Man Who Sued God on my comp for ages. Its quite good, Billy Conolly is a great actor :)

mattshaw:
I meant North American. I've met lots of intellectual individuals from both countries BUT have also met too many idiots from both countries. They are both the same no matter what anybody says. Plus I don't want to start a Canada vs America thread. They are all the same ;).