The Meme Thread

sBGnI.png

Wya6l.png

ragecomic.png

Good to see people across the country have to see those stupid billboards. They've been hiring convoys of trucks with that plastered on the sides to roll down highways too.

Whenever I see that billboard I think the dude is taking a shit.

Good to see people across the country have to see those stupid billboards. They've been hiring convoys of trucks with that plastered on the sides to roll down highways too.

Make that across the fucking WORLD!
We have translations of the same billboards, even the same font!

Last edited:
Some of my local friends are hosting a "Rapture Party" that day. Knowing them, it's going to be hella satirical.

That is how I feel right now on old computer, only it is more like everything not internet.

Also the fact the stereo has 'Volkswagen' written on it confirms it isn't a Porsche :p
Lies. All stereos say volkswagen on them. Or at least the one in my car does which would probably be why my brain didn't register it. :lol:

Did it have a shiny plastic woodgrain dash and a CD player? :p

Like I said I googled and checked (I bothered to confirm the model first) and it was a plain black one.

<Re: Volksporsches>Did it have a shiny plastic woodgrain dash and a CD player? :p

Well, there's the Cayenne/Twarg in the current lineup.

VW/Porsche have a long history of platform & parts sharing -- I drive a Porsche with the Audi rings stamped in the floor pan and Volkwagen interior bits. The 924 was designed to be an Audi. The 914 was sold in 4 cylinder form as a VW and in 6 cylinder form as a Porsche. A few weeks ago I was in a Gallardo with very obviously stolen Audi HVAC controls.

Last edited:
:rofl:

What is all this hoopla, anyway? Exactly what are they using as a reference to be so "certain" the date?