The Meme Thread

We should probably start looking for a complain department planet now.

"...the hugely successful Sirius Cybernetics Corporation Complaints division, which now covers the major land masses of three medium sized planets and is the only part of the Corporation to have shown a consistent profit in recent years."

"...the hugely successful Sirius Cybernetics Corporation Complaints division, which now covers the major land masses of three medium sized planets and is the only part of the Corporation to have shown a consistent profit in recent years."
Complaints: SERIOUS BUSINESS.

What's next? a bricks shat thread? Then maybe a fail thread? Hmm, maybe we don't need separate threads that all fall into the same thing, funny pictures.

No, those people who don't like them can use the scroll wheel that is conveniently placed on their mouse and scroll right the fuck past 'em.

This is some forum devolution shit going on right now, next thing we know people will be making new threads for a single funny picture titled "Check out this funny stuff" or some inane crap like that.

They might have to use an old timey Mac at work which has no scroll wheel.

Though it could be argued that I should be working at work. That's debatable.

Why does all this complaining and bitching and all that make me feel like the finalgear forum has been holding back on masturbation for so long that it's just frustrated as fuck and needs to jerk it off?

Why does all this complaining and bitching and all that make me feel like the finalgear forum has been holding back on masturbation for so long that it's just frustrated as fuck and needs to jerk it off?

What, NSFW thread not doing it for you? :p

What, NSFW thread not doing it for you? :p

Funny enough I don't really venture in there much these days. :lol:

I was talking about the forum as a whole, like a giant neglected entity. It just sounded like we were all frustrated...

Well, why else would we be on the Internet?

oh_snap.gif
https://pic.armedcats.net/l/lu/lurkerpatrol/2010/05/27/blank.png
https://pic.armedcats.net/l/lu/lurkerpatrol/2010/05/27/blank.png
..... :bow:

Edit: Since this thread is supposed to be about memes, I better paste shit here to keep this on-topic. According to knowyourmeme, uh, this is a meme:

[video=youtube;gx-NLPH8JeM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx-NLPH8JeM[/video]

Last edited:
I also do not find this new fashion of opening new threads for every type of funny pics very amusing. Before, it was one thread, you open it, have a laugh and move on.
Now what, I gotta check 3 thread? Seriously people...

And for those that don't find certain memes/ comics funny, just move along, your whining is getting a bit tiresome.

The funny picture thread is way too high traffic. I'm cool with this thread.

Reactions: MWF
And while we're on the topic of complaints (wait... am I too late? I don't care, I'll continue anyways) it's so god damned annoying that whenever anyone posts FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- even if it's funny (and most of them are- HATERS GONNA HATE) a full page of "hooooot hoooot hooooot Q's gonna ban your ass so hard you'll wake up in Siberia!" follows. FFFUUU- is sometimes funny, a million replies of "lol have a nice vacation lololololol" is never funny.

Does this new thread mean we can finally FFUUU- all we want?

You named the meme which must not be named you fool! Pray he is at lemons :(

You named the meme which must not be named you fool! Pray he is at lemons :(
IIRC, they said something about having internets at Lemons in some form of fashion.

OMG YOU'RE TOAST, DUDE.

- only doing this to anger Ramseus

The fact is that the rule about MTSNBN is well known around here. For infinite variations just go to lame places like funnyjunk.com etc. Why risk getting banned by putting it here? Driving drunk or speeding past Gatsos are against the rules too - would all those whinging about the MTSNBN do that too? I doubt it.

And I was never whinging about Memes - sometimes I want to dip into a thread for a few seconds' amusement and having to scroll through endless memes for the odd instant funny picture is frustrating. Other occasions I have the time and enjoy a good meme like the rest of us, but just as I don't want to have to look for razor blades in the frozen food aisle, I don't want to hunt through a pile of memes for a quick hit of hilarity.

So :p