yFoGQ.png

ZP73H.png

Xf7d0.jpg

tumblr_lm1konqHZ81qcxcjfo1_r1_500.png

tumblr_lm3xit3q6m1qcxcjfo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lm3xafbf4h1qcxcjfo1_500.jpg

1d0e3cc86c.gif

That drawing with the Dexter Morgan wig was great! :lol:

You must spread more text messages before driving with maxtortheone again. :lol:

You must spread more text messages before driving with maxtortheone again. :lol:

me too... I have people call me, I just miss the call, call back within one second and get voicemail....

I suspect these people call, get my voicemail, drop their phone on the spot, and then run like hell...

Last edited:
My first rage builder. Also what I did at lunch to my friend.

7f7d1bc0-443f-41de-8645-119f3f61529c.jpg

You cruel, heartless, thoughtless, careless son of a bitch.

Awesome :thumbsup:. Have some rep and a beer :lmao:

me too... I have people call me, I just miss the call, call back within one second and get voicemail....

I suspect these people call, get my voicemail, drop their phone on the spot, and then run like hell...

they're trying the call you again, and when you both try to call eachother, you'll both end up on the voicemail...
i always wait 2 mins before calling back

they're trying the call you again, and when you both try to call eachother, you'll both end up on the voicemail...
i always wait 2 mins before calling back

Nope, that's the case their phone wont ring 158643 times before going over to voicemail...

Also, what makes you think it's a HE. Guys phone conversations are measured in seconds

Also, what makes you think it's a HE. Guys phone conversations are measured in seconds

where did i indicate something about a gender? all i wrote could be used both for girls as for guys

"Y U NO INCLUDE ME IN THE COLLECTION?"

tumblr_l96b01l36p1qdhmifo1_500.jpg

Few more missing ones.

Challenge_Accepted_You_Laugh_You_Lose-s329x270-125393-580.png

cereal-guy_design.png

Last edited: