The Meme Thread

47a18f01-7eee-4231-a61b-003e592ebad2.jpg

problem not found, put the current block two from left as is and rotate the next block to clear a line and move on :|

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2011/06/05/Y9F6U.jpg

And then you get the long piece and can't use it's full potential.

the chance of that is rare and you can use it sideways to clear the blocked line, or just sacrifice the two intial pieces on the top somewhere and use the straight piece if you do know one is next, there is nothing an average tetris player will find difficult with that :/

r5PW0.jpg

This happened to me the other day. P-plater in a VS Commodore tried to race me. I was in the left hand lane at an intersection, he was in the right. He was revving the engine, and I played along. But then when the lights turned green, I turned left into the side street...

Because I noticed the unmarked police Falcon at the opposite side of the intersection. Meanwhile, he's accelerating off in a cloud of tyre smoke, and the sirens start up. I turned around drove past where he had been pulled over laughing my arse off.

r5PW0.jpg

This happened to me the other day. P-plater in a VS Commodore tried to race me. I was in the left hand lane at an intersection, he was in the right. He was revving the engine, and I played along. But then when the lights turned green, I turned left into the side street...

Because I noticed the unmarked police Falcon at the opposite side of the intersection. Meanwhile, he's accelerating off in a cloud of tyre smoke, and the sirens start up. I turned around drove past where he had been pulled over laughing my arse off.

did he have shiny 20" rims with a big fart can? /beingslightlystereotype

Ok, that last one is a bit fucked up.

Piss.

memes-what-did-you-learn-in-german-class.gif