The Meme Thread

The expensive fancy school printers were always way worse than my own crappy one.

QFT. I once waited 27 minutes for a university printer to print a single A3 colour page and for 26.5 of those minutes the readout simply said processing job from [insert uni username] while doing absolutely nothing. They would also print in a different room or in black and white instead of colour or on a different paper size despite selecting all the correct preferences and settings! That's why I would always print at home whenever I could.

My wireless printer works perfectly.

Trying to FAX with it sucks. (And seriously, who the hell still insists on a FAX?)

Trying to FAX with it sucks. (And seriously, who the hell still insists on a FAX?)

The base I just came from used a FAX system for filing flight plans from the aero club. It was the first time I've ever sent a FAX in my entire life. I also had to use the FAX machine to send flight requests to the local Japanese airports when I was planning on landing at one of them.

Also I think this is obligatory now:

https://pic.armedcats.net/k/ka/kajun/2011/07/19/rk6ihc.jpg

Last edited:
Printing was Inkjet printers were invented purely to frustrate the human race.

FTFY. Buying a networked laser printer is one of the best tech decisions I've ever made.

Last edited:
Pretty much every experience I've had with a printer/fax/anything is like this...

Even the ones that seem to work perfectly for everybody else.

Last edited:
FTFY. Buying a networked laser printer is one of the best tech decisions I've ever made.

Same here. No more frustration, less ink (toner) overall, and the high initial purchase price has since paid itself off.

Last edited:

although mandarin is becoming increasingly common, I personally think swearing in mandarin is not as effective. =S Although I am partial to cantonese which has a bigger range and can be ruled more offensive at times.

[00:56] <D-Fence> new MEME
[00:56] <D-Fence> NEIN CAT
[00:56] <Derek> i demand royalties
[00:56] <Ice> You can't just announce a meme!
[00:57] <D-Fence> Blayde make it happen

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2011/07/20/neincat.png

Nein Cat goes to Poland?

/Hellbus, one please.

You have been Nyanning for (BLANK) seconds! is now You have killed (BLANK) Jews!

[00:56] <D-Fence> new MEME
[00:56] <D-Fence> NEIN CAT
[00:56] <Derek> i demand royalties
[00:56] <Ice> You can't just announce a meme!
[00:57] <D-Fence> Blayde make it happen

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2011/07/20/neincat.png

There are videos of it! :p

<D-Fence> nein
<altoid> you bastards are making me want a shirt that just says "Nein."
<public> i want nine of those
<Derek> i want nyan of those
<D-Fence> new MEME
<D-Fence> NEIN CAT
<Derek> i demand royalties
<Ice> You can't just announce a meme!
<D-Fence> Blayde make it happen
<Ice> Yes.
<Galantti> :D
<Ice> black and white hitler nyan cat
<D-Fence>
<D-Fence> FUCK
<D-Fence> I HATE THE INTERNET
<Ice> with Ride of the Valkyries in nyan.
<Ice> lol
<D-Fence> god dammit
<D-Fence> once a good idea
<Ice> They could have at least autotuned it. :(
<D-Fence>

Reactions: 47
so which are you, nyapple or nyandroid :p