The Meme Thread

Asad

Last edited:
The Peter Crouch ones are SO much better (I am most aware of how old these are but they are still as funny as ever :p):

untitled.JPG

cr08.jpg

Peter_Crouch_can_SWIM.png

Not for the sensitive types:
E52XMYKNQVU2RIELIKCO3ZJ6X3JWJRXF.jpeg

RM36WHZNC6VA2HS76NB2GB5UNBJ3VJR2.jpeg

HDXFNAN66WC5K5KH47KTJWE7DRQMSDEZ.jpeg

multi-talent-crouch-2.jpg

23.jpeg

20.jpeg

multi-talent-crouch-21.jpg

theres no need for a separate thread

http://img717.imageshack.**/img717/6265/1272342511645.jpg

I would say if something is enjoyed by a certain percentage but hated by the rest, it belongs in its own thread.

I think MWF etc would prefer it this way... and I see their reasoning - so I thought we'd give it a try. :)

I agree with Kajun but I LOL'd at everything here so far.

I would say if something is enjoyed by a certain percentage but hated by the rest, it belongs in its own thread.
It's enjoyed by a lot of people. "The rest" just whine about it louder than the people who laugh at it.

lolwut.jpg

Reactions: MWF
646px-Dinedinhell.jpg

howdoishotweb.png

tumblr_l3tbklDOuD1qb9qwwo1_500.jpg

Last edited:

^ :lmao:

I'm not sure what to think of this thread, I find most memes extremely funny. The ones I don't are about football, which is dreadfully boring, so I tend to disregard them anyhow.

Well, let's see how it builds up.

Last edited:
What's next? a bricks shat thread? Then maybe a fail thread? Hmm, maybe we don't need separate threads that all fall into the same thing, funny pictures.

I think MWF etc would prefer it this way... and I see their reasoning - so I thought we'd give it a try. :)
No, those people who don't like them can use the scroll wheel that is conveniently placed on their mouse and scroll right the fuck past 'em.

This is some forum devolution shit going on right now, next thing we know people will be making new threads for a single funny picture titled "Check out this funny stuff" or some inane crap like that.

Last edited:
I'm gonna make a "Complaints Thread" so we can complain about all the memes in the Meme Thread replacing all the complaining in the Funny Picture Thread.

You should write a letter to Quiky.

I'm gonna make a "Complaints Thread" so we can complain about all the memes in the Meme Thread replacing all the complaining in the Funny Picture Thread.

Can we just make a general complaints thread full stop? That was the 99% of us who don't want to put up with pages of people whinging about such insignificant crap that it shouldn't make a dint in their daily life can lead by example andignore the stuff anoying us?

(yes, I do realise the irony of my post :lol:)

Can we just make a general complaints thread full stop? That was the 99% of us who don't want to put up with pages of people whinging about such insignificant crap that it shouldn't make a dint in their daily life can lead by example andignore the stuff anoying us?

(yes, I do realise the irony of my post :lol:)

I would, but I'm too busy complaining about how we already have a complaint thread already.

We should probably start looking for a complain department planet now.