The most disgusting thing ever

Punisher Bass

He who drives a Buick
Car(s)
98 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
Here is a new idea. Post about the most disgusting food you've ever seen. Maybe it was made by a relative for family dinner, maybe you saw it listed on a menu or on tv, maybe you saw some guy selling it on the street. Bonus points if you ate it either by choice or by force.

I saw this many years ago and I was never the same for it. Placenta pate. I was watching TV and they showed this mother who had recently given birth and she had saved the placenta in the fridge. She invited a whole bunch of people over and cooked it up into placenta pate and served it to everyone... AND THEY ATE IT! :no::sick::shock::blink:

I was speechless.

So, what stories have you got?

I saw this many years ago and I was never the same for it. Placenta pate. I was watching TV and they showed this mother who had recently given birth and she had saved the placenta in the fridge. She invited a whole bunch of people over and cooked it up into placenta pate and served it to everyone... AND THEY ATE IT! :no::sick::shock::blink:

Now that's not what I needed to read right before having breakfast... Did they know it was placenta??? Maybe it's best I don't know the answer to that.

You read it! You can't unread it! You are now just as damaged as I am!

some fucked up shit........

I have lived a lot longer than most of the Forum and I could not bring myself to write it down in detail it still makes me feel quezy.

But: half a Belisha beacon, (top half - surprisingly capacious) puke (sundry contributors) a half bottle of pernod and a Rugby club 'idiot' - 'nuff said.

hmmm, that stuff isn't really food though... it's just people trying to be disgusting....

as for real food - for me it's a tie between onions and indian food.

as for stuff that isn't really food? the ice cream cup in 2g1c probably takes it...

Indian food FTW.

Regular iffy food, Korean Dog (not tried it - nor would I ever, sorry to Korean people I do not blame them its just a cultural difference).

Steak tartare is awesome! Especially with pickled mushrooms and freshly toasted bread.

The whole placenta thing isn't new and doesn't bother me at all. I'm not going to go looking for it but I've heard enough for it to not surprise me.

This is difficult because I will east almost anything, but I did have a chicken tikka in Blackpool once where the chicken had a strange slimy texture, both me and my parents reckon it was seagull...

Oh, and I watch 'I'm a celebrity get me out of here' when it's on, so kangaroo penis is right up there, or maybe roo balls. :barf:

Now you say that it's starting to sound a bit more disgusting. I don't want fish flavour jelly.

Let me represent you with this:

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2008/08/24/smalahove_served.jpg

Last edited: