The most disgusting thing ever

Chipotle, although I wish they'd occasionally mix their menu up, or do a special.

Three things about Chipotle:
1) They need a spanish rice option.
2) They need a slow-simmered spicy shredded chicken.
3) They need to offer a 2/3 size burrito. This could even be a more profitable size, since they could lower less than 33% from say, $6.25 to $4.95. They could have the same amount of profit on each one (since the amount of work to build is is exactly the same) but they would be using less ingredients, lowering their cost. And who knows...it might make more people get the smaller burrito, and then also add chips. I love their chips, but I never get them because the burritos are huge. So they sell the burrito for $1.30 less, and then sell you $1.80 chips. More profit.

I also kinda wish they offered more healthful options. Just a tortilla and rice, it's 420 calories, 12g fat and over 800mg sodium. Their rice is salted and kinda oily. Don't get me wrong, I love it...but a spanish rice option could be made low sodium and lower fat.

Yea, but I didn't mean be an ass about the crappy food. :lol:

Chipotle is horrible period.

For some reason that yogurt pepsi made me think of something much worse....Has anyone here had a cement mixer shot? It is a horrible drink and the reason i regretted going out with my fraternity brothers on my 21st.

Yea, but I didn't mean be an ass about the crappy food. :lol:

Chipotle is horrible period.

It doesn't matter how nice or pissy you are. Cooks see returned food as a shot across the bow.

Chipotle is mild. Red Savina is where it's at, yo.

And I still have all my taste buds.

They have Chipotle in Europe? Whaaaaaat!

Chipotle is mild. Red Savina is where it's at, yo.

And I still have all my taste buds.

Chipotle is the name of a burrito restaurant chain. Has nothing to do with the pepper.

of the national/regional burrito chains Chipotle is by far the best with BoLoCo coming in second with Qudoba in a distant 3rd with Moes barely on the map in 4th. Obviously all of the aforementioned restaurants get their doors blown off by any number of tiny metro chains or single location mom and pop shops

Moe's is pretty good, the one time I had Chipotle I didn't think it was anything special. Probably because I've been spoiled by years of working at and eating at Moe's...

Though they just built 3 new ones in Central MA including one next to Moe's and across the street from Qdoba, so I've got no excuses to try it out...

See I didn't like Moe's. Went there once and I was underwhelmed. I got Fajitas, they barely gave me any meat and it all tasted a bit, well boring. Plus my free chips we're cold. Maybe it was the just the specific restaurant though, place always seems to be dead, while the Chipotle just down the street always has a 5 minute wait.

For those of you that don' t belive that "surstr?mming" is the most disgusting thing EVER, here's a clip where a bunch of Japanese people are trying to eat it.. I recommend that you skip the first 2 min...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHnMHb6WMzE[/YOUTUBE]

Why do people keep thinking up these disgusting foods? What's wrong with tasty and nice smelling food? :(

Why do people keep thinking up these disgusting foods? What's wrong with tasty and nice smelling food? :(

They're usually remnants of old techniques of food preparation/preservation. And, of course, many people actually enjoy some food that would be considered disgusting by others.

I'm going to have to go with either cooked carrots, dried up baked beans, or dry instant-eggs that I get to eat every morning in the chow hall. Seriously, when I first got here, me and some of my buddies barfed nearly every meal. Terrible food. Plus it is literally prepared by people with mental handicaps. Good times :cool: Anyone military (Kajun, I'm looking at you) know what I'm on about.