The most disgusting thing ever

I'm as anal as it gets when it comes to food....Hammond in Japan is exactly the way I would be...."don't eat that, don't eat that, don't eat that, don't eat that, that's horrible, that's disgusting etc etc etc". Basically if the first look I ever gave it was in any way bad/funky/weird/etc i won't eat it, if it smells funky I won't eat it, then there are some things I'm plain old weird about (i still can't figure out HOW THE FUCK people eat apples or drink apple juice, that is the juice of satan as far as I'm concerned).

Sausages used to be cased in intestines, now they mostly use synthetic casings but a butcher using traditional methods might still use intestine.

I think all butchers around here use intestines to make sausages. it's quite normal.

Hey, sausages are indeed made of meat cased in intestines.

Here where I live, the best specialties are precisely sausages.

Several types of Ham, Salami, and many many more. In fact, Bologna is the Italian capitol of pork.

And it's all extremely good to eat.

Last edited:
You guys are all from mainland Europe, if you go somewhere like Australia you'll see that sausages there are not what they're supposed to be. Synthetic casings stuffed mainly with cereal filler and minced offal.

Anyway, I just mentioned that because as someone who wouldn't dream of eating intestines, I do eat sausages (love em). Some younger folk might not have realised they're often made with intestines.

Come to think of it, dried intestine might be OK if it's crunchy.

I'm not that kind of guy who gets sick just by talking about stuff like that, but those pics gave it to me :barf: