The most infallible 20 questions game ever

Koenig

LINK

This thing is amazing. Nothing I've thought of has been able to fool him so far.

I fooled him!! lol, looks like I'm Kadoya Tsukasa. He got me though before. How does it know that I m polish!? lol, freaky!!

Let me see, he correctly guessed: Rick James, Maebara keiichi, Furude Rika, until i finally tricked him into confusing Sora with Roxas, and that because i completely forgot about Sora's hair color

I guess Jeremy Clarkson, and it was right! :D

It is fucking good! I was thinking of Jenson Button, it guessed Jenson button

WOW... Now that I understand how to play, this thing is amazing. It got Kurt Wallander!!!!! :O

While I was guessing James May, the genie asked if "the person is gay" :lol:

It got James Hunt, I'm going for Stirling Moss now!
This is eerie!

Last edited:
40 questions and it didn't guess Rip Taylor. When I typed in the name, nobody else had ever used Rip Taylor. Win for me.

https://pic.armedcats.net/n/na/nabster/2009/12/06/rip.taylor.jpg

Last edited:
Wow...somehow this thing guessed Cortana from Halo (which is who I was thinking of). Goddamn, so ridiculous.

Tried again, and it got Phil Jackson (LA Lakers coach) when I was thinking of Bud Selig (MLB commissioner). Finally fooled it.

Last edited:
^I've never seen this before.

It somehow guessed Oskar Schindler.

I have to think of someone else.

Edit: WTF! It got Captain Price from COD4 MW!

K it's showtime.

Edit2: MOTHERFUCKER IT GOT Sarah Kerrigan from Starcraft.

Man fuck this thing.

I can't sleep tonight now.

Edit 3: It got Gandhi, it got Dave Chapelle

AHA! I got it!

With Robert Barrone aka Brad Garrett. It instead guessed Stephen Colbert. Pah! I knew this thing was breakable. I'm so smart...

Last edited:
It got Kirk Hammett but failed on Mikael Tornving.

Beat it (in terms of it not knowing) with Ben Ainslie, multiple olympic gold medalist for sailing so not as obscure as it could have been. It didn't get Ellen Macarthur despite her being in the database too. It's got everything else so far, though the number of times it asks "Is it female" then "is it an adult male" or similar is an obvious flaw in the coding.