The Music Game

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
I don't think this has been played before, but knowing my luck it was probably the first thread on the page and I missed it.

It's like this: I will start by mentioning a word (not a phrase and not a simple word like the) and you guys have to mention a song which has that word in the lyrics. Example: If I say the next word is octopus, you can say Octopus' Garden by the Beatles. I think it's fun... I'll start off with something easy peasy.

Word: Heart

Edit: Just 'cuase it's cooler, let's just take the next word from the title of the previously mentioned songs. So the new word comes out of the title of the last song to be posted. ;)

Last edited:
"Heart of Mine" by Bob Dylan

So do I make up a new random word, or does someone use a word from that song title?

I think you pick a new word yourself... well I don't think, I know. I made up the game. :wink:

Also, to clarify, the word has to be in the song's lyrics and not just the title. I'm just pointing that out, I think yours is fine Jeffy. Dylan is the best.

ok cool :)

how about DOG

"Chainsaw" by Skinny Puppy!

Sorry! :p

Foot

Led Zep - Trampled Underfoot

Mouse

Great song but does it actually say foot in the lyrics? I don't recall but I think not?

Sorry my mistake, I didn't see that rule.

Little Deuce Coupe, Beach Boys. Too obvious?

thing

Bored, Shawn?

"All the things she said" By Tatu. Who doesn't like Russian lesbians, after all?

Hmm...need an interesting word...
I know: dingleberries

Damn, security is chasing everyone out of the computer lab. You guys had better come up with some creative and funny stuff by the time I'm back on tomorrow morning...

Last edited:
Don't pick really specific words klutch, it'll ruin the game. I doubt there's more than a song or two with dingeberries in it... and I wasn't bored, I needed a break from writing and there weren't any good threads, so I made this. So I guess I was bored, yeah.

^ found like one random band I never heard of;

Lyrics:

"Popping Anal Cherries, Picking dingleberries"

MILF by Pungent Stench...whoever the hell they are?

New word: Judge

"Judge not lest thee be judged yourself"

"Holier Than Thou" by Metallica

New word: flying

"Cos I'm flying, I ain't got time
You must making moves, why you watching mine?

Flyin' - Dizzee Rascal

new word: fast

"Life in the fast lane... surely makes you lose your mind."
Life in the Fast Lane by the Eagles

I wonder how many of you guys used Google for this? :D At least for the dingleberries song...

Word: Honey

"Oo, I heard it through the grapevine, and Im just about to lose my mind.
Honey, honey yeah."

"I Heard It through the Grapevine" by CCR

new word: penny

I was thinking of another song but that's a good choice, love Marvin Gaye (and CCR too..).

"Penny Lane, there is a barber showing photographs,
Of every head he's had the pleasure to have know..."
Penny Lane by the Beatles

Word: Cash

Money by the Police
grab that cash with both hands and make a stash.

speakers