The Music Thread

CraigB

Ich bin ein Kartoffel
DONOR
Car(s)
Mustang SVO - Nissan Frontier Pro-4X & Altima
I've been feeling grungy lately, so here's something that makes no sense.

CrzRsn

So long, and thanks for all the fish
DONOR
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
This comes unexpected... but I like it very much.
They mentioned on a few social medial channels that the 2nd single was dropping early March. Listened to it a couple of times yesterday and I don't like it at all. Nothing in this song is Nightwish for me. Not a fan of Troy's vocals, the instrumental 2nd half, the rhythm/melody or the arrangement. While I usually don't mind folk, and in some cases even like folk metal, this is just..... too folky for me.

MacGuffin

Forum Addict
DONOR
Car(s)
'17 Ford Mustang GT Fastback
They mentioned on a few social medial channels that the 2nd single was dropping early March. Listened to it a couple of times yesterday and I don't like it at all. Nothing in this song is Nightwish for me. Not a fan of Troy's vocals, the instrumental 2nd half, the rhythm/melody or the arrangement. While I usually don't mind folk, and in some cases even like folk metal, this is just..... too folky for me.
Oh? I think it fits perfectly into the Nightwish tradition... way back until "Angels fall first". And at the same time it adds new elements. I like it when they surprise their fans with something new.

93Flareside

Döner Kebab enthusiast
DONOR
Car(s)
‘18 VW Golf GTI, '87 Mercury Colony Park
So, since I work from home most of the week, I can play music again while I work like I've done when in factories with bluetooth buds. Started listening to The Birthday Massacre again.

I've now listened to this on repeat for the past half hour...

93Flareside

Döner Kebab enthusiast
DONOR
Car(s)
‘18 VW Golf GTI, '87 Mercury Colony Park
I don't fucking care this has sleigh bells, it's wonderful, has limited lyrics so it's not quite Christmas shit. I heard it on a recent Garage54 ENG video and fell in love.