The Music Thread

93Flareside

Döner Kebab enthusiast
DONOR
Car(s)
‘18 VW Golf GTI, '87 Mercury Colony Park
Always liked that track. Record Collection from the same album (Record Collection) is also a good one I reckon. Not a massive fan of the rap segment but meh. I used to listen to quite a few tracks from that album back when it was new.

I've been listening to a lot of synth recently, kind of heading towards buying synth components myself and/or building a modulin. Caspro has some tracks that hit the spot at the moment, this one's a cover.

Syth music is something otherwordly when you're listening on headphones and laying in bed. I imagine it's probably the closest I'll get to not smoking weed or something similar. It's quite an enjoyable experience. Since I set my desk speakers out more with 2x 20" monitors in between, the stereo imaging is incredible and provides a great listening experience.

I've listened to The Cure since I was a teen since I was friends with a couple of goth/punk chicks at the time (totally no romantic intentions at all, no sir-ee) and just remembered this song again.

It was one of the first of The Cure songs I listened to and I adore the music video. Playing this song with the video is not the same for me.

Misrabelle

Got Vegemite?
DONOR
Car(s)
03 Ford Falcon BA XR6, '79 XD Falcon S
Back when concerts were still a thing, I saw The Cure do their Disintegration 30th Anniversary show at the Sydney Opera House.
Had 4th row centre tickets. Second time I've seen them there too. Absolutely brilliant.

DaBoom

Worlds fastest Amish
DONOR
Car(s)
Various BMWs, a Swift cabrio, Benelli TreK
New stuff from Finntroll. Not that they'd ever been easy listening, but plenty of good tempo parts and slightly heavier sound here. It's the feature single of the week on one of the Rock stations here.

Last edited:

DaBoom

Worlds fastest Amish
DONOR
Car(s)
Various BMWs, a Swift cabrio, Benelli TreK
New Brother Firetribe album coming out this weekend.

Not much has changed from previous albums. But it's a well working form. :love: