The Music Thread

Probably posted before but still good music

Lykke Li
[video=youtube;SwAgFb-WfLA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwAgFb-WfLA&feature=fvwrel[/video]

The xx

Generally more of a classic rock man myself, but here's to some variety.

Thank you once again FinalGear WTS Forum :thumbup:.

Mahler's Symphony No. 7

Last edited:

Not really, but I miss Tesla sometimes. I wish I would have seen 'em live back in the day. They seem like they'd put on a good show.

[video=youtube;3reVM5vG3-Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3reVM5vG3-Q[/video]

Last edited:
Hi, I'm currently organizing my music files and wondered if you guys capitalize certain conjunctions and sentence connectors, such as:

- to
- from
- be
- as
- on
- in
- and
- are
- is

?

I do not. I wish I did, though. I wouldn't have to stop for half a second and make decisions about it.

Hi, I'm currently organizing my music files and wondered if you guys capitalize certain conjunctions and sentence connectors, such as:

- to
- from
- be
- as
- on
- in
- and
- are
- is

?
Always. I don't like my playlist looks otherwise :(

Coordinating conjunctions (for, and, nor, but, or, yet, so), prepositions (of, to, in, for, on, over, with), and articles (a, an, the) should not be capitalised. Every other word should. That goes for book titles as well as songs.

You are indeed correct, I just prefer each word to begin with a capital.

Such as this! :p

Don't think any of my songs have a colon, but I'd probably substitute with a dash.

Don't think any of my songs have a colon, but I'd probably substitute with a dash.

ah.

So, you're just listing the track under the Name category.
I'm also listing the album title or band name in front of the track name, followed by a dash.

For example:

Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - Fortune Teller 2

obviously I can't use that colon when naming tracks, so I'm not really sure what to replace it with, since I'm already using a dash to separate album and track name. :/

edit: for whatever reason, I'm able to insert a Japanese colon when naming files... holy crap!
I'll post it below in case anyone can make use of it.

?

Last edited: