The Music Thread

This comes unexpected... but I like it very much.

This comes unexpected... but I like it very much.

They mentioned on a few social medial channels that the 2nd single was dropping early March. Listened to it a couple of times yesterday and I don't like it at all. Nothing in this song is Nightwish for me. Not a fan of Troy's vocals, the instrumental 2nd half, the rhythm/melody or the arrangement. While I usually don't mind folk, and in some cases even like folk metal, this is just..... too folky for me.

They mentioned on a few social medial channels that the 2nd single was dropping early March. Listened to it a couple of times yesterday and I don't like it at all. Nothing in this song is Nightwish for me. Not a fan of Troy's vocals, the instrumental 2nd half, the rhythm/melody or the arrangement. While I usually don't mind folk, and in some cases even like folk metal, this is just..... too folky for me.

Oh? I think it fits perfectly into the Nightwish tradition... way back until "Angels fall first". And at the same time it adds new elements. I like it when they surprise their fans with something new.

\m/

I’ve been listening to this on my drive home the past 2 days as a way to calm myself.

also....

Last edited:
So, since I work from home most of the week, I can play music again while I work like I've done when in factories with bluetooth buds. Started listening to The Birthday Massacre again.

I've now listened to this on repeat for the past half hour...

Igorrr has a new album out :love: Haven't had time to listen to most of it yet, but good stuff so far.

Seems relevant...

Had that show on last night, good stuff.

I don't fucking care this has sleigh bells, it's wonderful, has limited lyrics so it's not quite Christmas shit. I heard it on a recent Garage54 ENG video and fell in love.

This was trending on the twitters today, and it made me laugh.

Funny movie. (Eurotrip)