The Music Thread

Holy crap! It's been a while since I heard Mike Portnoy be this aggressive.

Decided to scroll through my nearly 90GB of music and listening to Flogging Molly again.

<3

Mmm Devo!

Bad Motherfucker

The Offspring doing a cover of a Joe Exotic song, what a time to be alive!

Last edited:
This is amazing, courtesy of @Dfence.

Last edited:
I've become a fan of Dance Gavin Dance and discovered this awesome song as I make my way through their discography:

So good and their latest album is great too. I gotta get to a show of theirs once things open back up.

About 12-13 years ago I started watching these F1 season reviews they made at the end of each season. I believe they made them from the early 80s and onwards. I found them interesting to watch just to explore the history, and some of them also had some interesting music in them as well. In particular a part of the intro to the 1991 season review had me intrigued for years:

It's the bit from 0:50 to 2:50.

It's like a mix of Jan Hammer and Jean-Michel Jarre, listened through almost the entire discography of both to try to find it, but with no success. Until this, by coincidence, showed up in my YouTube feed recently:

It's apparently "Electrosphere" by Steven John, from the album "New Age Atmospheres". I do like some 80s style synth music, and in my opinion this is just perfection of that genre.

Last edited:

Got to admit that Contact is the only track I regularly listen to from that album, the rest are a bit slow for me. That or they're too much like Get Lucky.

I've been listening to a lot of stuff by LOOK MUM NO COMPUTER recently. Didn't think I would like it but I do. He's also an intelligent nutter so that helps. Definitely not to everyone's liking.

Tomorrow night, listening party on YouTube for one of my favorite Deftones album.
FB_IMG_1588623690597.jpg
FB_IMG_1588623698374.jpg

I still come back to Feeder! ?

While driving to the shops I listened to radio for a change.

Not your usual radio play material. Gotta love national radio stations that play such stuff on normal hours, without needing any niche genre show.

Last edited:
Tomorrow night, listening party on YouTube for one of my favorite Deftones album.

White Pony is my fave. Passenger has to be one of the sexiest songs ever written. Especially fun in a car late at night on an empty road...?

Currently listening to: