The Music Thread

Also check out:
Brass against who do rock covers, with a brass band with a guitar player and a drummer...everything from Rage Against the Machine to Tool, to Nine Inch Nails, to Living Color. Probably my favorite:

Given recent events, I'd still recommend going to their own youtube channel for their content...but wouldn't recommend googling this band. :lmao:

Speaking of Osbourne and covers. I've never heard heard this song in a higher quality like this, I remember getting it off of Limewire and have kept that file since because I've never been able to find another version with better quality.

It makes me think of some of Megadeth's covers over the years. It's easy to forget they've done so many covers, not including ones they've done live like George Harrison's "My Sweet Lord" and AC/DC's "Problem Child".

Last edited:
Speaking of Osbourne and covers. I've never heard heard this song in a higher quality like this, I remember getting it off of Limewire and have kept that file since because I've never been able to find another version with better quality.

How the fuck is Ozzy easier to understand than the original? ?

I could listen to this song on repeat for hours and it wouldn't get boring to me.

I am unsure, but I'm certain this was posted before by myself.

I first heard this in Pension Becken in Schwendi while stumbling over for breakfast in a half sleep stupor before company product training. I don't think it's meant to be breakfast music, but the radio was on and I guess the hits of March or September 2016 meant this song was in the list. I still enjoy it.

Though the themes of it make me think it's why I like The Hatters song. Translating the title it means "Outside on the Inside."

Perhaps loneliness is catching up to me. Despite this, I can listen to both songs without video and I still love them and hum along to the tunes.

I somewhat recently stumbled upon Alle Farben's Far Away song. Same vibe, something that could be put on reapeat for hours and I wouldn't find it annoying.

Stumbled upon this tonight, am entertained.

I like the blend of evil death metal with super happy fun time vocals and just happy dancing while the music sounds like the devil is rising up. :D

Babymetal is an interesting subgenre.

How the fuck is Ozzy easier to understand than the original? ?

Speaking of Ozzy and covers, I prefer the Faith No More version of War Pigs to the original.

I discovered it on the "The Real Thing" album, and the live version is just as amazing.

Speaking of Ozzy and covers, I prefer the Faith No More version of War Pigs to the original.

I discovered it on the "The Real Thing" album, and the live version is just as amazing.

Always one of my favorite covers...but for War Pigs covers, specifically...I think my #1 spot might just have to go to Cake...

With honorable mention to Michael Lee Ferkins. Got to see him playing in a little bar in a pool hall. had no idea who he was, and when I heard the slide opening over my shoulder, he had my attention the whole rest of the night (but probably would have had limited appeal to non-guitarists, admittedly).

I bought a new record today. It is a remaster of Muse’s Origin of Symmetry album. It’s 2 records with the sides numbered as M U S E. Because of course.

F03DD078-0D72-49CE-B9F8-CCB9E48B9537.jpeg

26F0D92F-68B0-4B93-A486-8041D656A05E.jpeg

Maybe that's enough chasing rabbits on YouTube and Spotify for one night.

I bought a new record today. It is a remaster of Muse’s Origin of Symmetry album. It’s 2 records with the sides numbered as M U S E. Because of course.
You swine, you reminded me that the Knights of Cydonia picture disc is still on my to-buy list. Well, you and the email I get from Discogs every night that I don't read. I should just get on and buy it, it's only getting more expensive.

I left my Sony earbuds downstairs so rather than go to get them I dug out my DT 770 Pros, the Sonys are great earbuds but everything just sounds amazing with the Beyerdynamics on.

Oh, also. Spotify recommended the album Solid State Logik 1 by The KLF to me, the first track is my beloved Doctorin' the TARDIS but there's also this track that I haven't heard before. My sister lives 'oop narth' and we say this all the time.

Damn, this 4K remaster looks good. I've only just now realized I've never actually really sat down and watched the whole video, even though I'm a huge fan of this album.

Reactions: lip
That's going on my liked songs list straight away, tracks like that are great for the VU meter lights on my amp too. :p

I've been listening to this quite a bit recently, it isn't new to me but I've just enjoyed it more than I have before. It's a slower version of Run, Sally, Run!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSrZC4PDpLk

Anyone else feel a sudden urge to drive around Miami at night in a Ferrari?

• Haha