The Musical Connections Conundrum

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
Dunno if there will be any interest anyway.....

Random shit in my head yesterday morning had me posing the following puzzle to public via Facebook.

Using musical connections only get from Roger Moore to Lance Armstrong in four moves.

I'll post that one in a sec but I thought it might make a fun game so here are the rules.

1. Take the second person from the previous conundrum.
2. Identify one possible path using only songs/instrumentals/artists/composers to another new famous person and post their name plus the required number of moves.
3. Neither the start or the end person can be directly involved in music but the connections to them must be musically related.
4. Other valid solutions can be accepted but like in a maths exam only if you "show your working" by posting relevant links and explanations

Winner gets to set the next puzzle.

So here by way of example is the first one.

Roger Moore

Last 007 outing was View to a Kill...

...by Duran Duran, some of whose members went on to form...

the Power Station, which in German is Kraftwerk who produced...

[video=youtube;Yt3p-F2x7rY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt3p-F2x7rY[/video]

which Lance Armstrong cheated at.

Round 1. Lance Armstrong to Jack Nicholson - 4 moves.

Just testing the waters...how "loose" can the connection be? Like...a song title related to the person's profession?

In this case, "Bicycle Race" by queen, Tina Turner played The Acid Queen in Tommy, in which Jack Nicholson also appeared.

That's not the one I had but it also works.

I had Lance Armstrong dated Sheryl Crow
Crow duetted with Michael Jackson on the Bad Tour with "I Just Can't Stop Loving You"
Jacko played an escaped mental patient in an episode of the Simpsons whose theme was written by Danny Elfman
Elfman also scored the Tim Burton "Batman" movie which starred Jack Nicholson as the Joker.

Over to NecroJoe for Jack Nicholson to.....?