The new Mclaren is here...

That orange thing will just be a little orange dot in the rear-view mirror of the Mp3 thing. ;)

That's 'cause the driver of the orange thing will be busy getting laid.

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/ah/ahpadt/2010/03/18/76127073.jpg

Jesus fucking christ, that's what you call low center of gravity! :woot:

car_photo_362062_25.jpg

Looks great in white.

Last edited:
They took Kia's new grill!:D

But in all seriousness looks awesome. Especially in white as pointed out above.

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/ah/ahpadt/2010/03/18/76127073.jpg

Jesus fucking christ, that's what you call low center of gravity! :woot:

:jawdrop: Ferrari, you've had it. (I would say that wouldn't I :p)

I'm really warming to the new Mclaren - Its an engineers supercar.

It still looks a little weird (especially the detailing), but the overall shape is nice. And I like the interior.

What a dull looking car. Even ugly. Immensely disappointed.

The F1 was beautiful because of its simplicity, it was really function before form. I believe they wanted to do the same thing there, but consciously. Thats why they fucked up. It looks like they tried.

ooh. Looks good in white, ignore what I said about it looking boring. It looks fantastic in white. In fact, it looks a lot like the interceptor from the PS2 Spyhunter game.

ooh. Looks good in white, ignore what I said about it looking boring. It looks fantastic in white.

That particular white MP12C4 or whatever looks better because they painted that front bottom lip/fender in the same colour as the body. Here's the original car from the launch for comparison:

car_photo_328987_7.jpg

Meh. Bland, boring, etc. Its probably a brilliant car, and will be impressive on the track, but good looking? not even close.

Meh. Bland, boring, etc. Its probably a brilliant car, and will be impressive on the track, but good looking? not even close.

You should all backorder the "Rule Britannia"-issue of TG mag with the large photospread of this car. It looks awesome.