The "New Toys" Thread

We finally got one, a Samsung 40" LCD (HD ready) tv, it's not large, but it'll do for the new tv-room, I plan on getting a much larger one (the 50+ range) later.

8,000:1 Contrast Ratio w/3 HDMI Inputs, its the really good looking R8 line.

We dont need full HD cause we can't use it here, no HD content.

https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/12/15/Samsung40LCDresized.jpg

https://pic.armedcats.net/2007/12/15/Samsung40LCD.JPG (full image)

The old 50" rear-projection is still going strong, but we wanted something much clearer in picture.

My Sony Ericsson W810i packed up on monday evening during our end of therm party, so I got my new phone on thursday, and here it is a Sony Ericsson W960...

P1010034.jpg

P1010039.jpg

P1010035.jpg

P1010036.jpg

Okay, I admit it, I suck at taking pictures, so here's the press images...

W960i.jpg

W960i2.jpg

W960i3.jpg
W960i4.jpg

We finally got one, a Samsung 40" LCD (HD ready) tv, it's not large, but it'll do for the new tv-room, I plan on getting a much larger one (the 50+ range) later.

Please do something about that wire, otherwise I'll come and do it. :p

@ Assembly 07 was a competition of who did best 3 laps on juiced2 beta with Nokia N95. I did so i won this phone

N95 Review

n95_juiced.jpg

i bought a new flash for my camera. If someone has a dslr but no external flash. I highly recommend to go and buy one

FL-36_rdax_208x250.jpg
I'm thinking of buying one of those lens mounted ones when i get my cam.

My Sony Ericsson W810i packed up on monday evening during our end of therm party, so I got my new phone on thursday, and here it is a Sony Ericsson W960...

W960i4.jpg

I'm sooo jealous! I got a 950i...

Yeah, Skate is da Shizzle. Probably the game I spent the most time with the last few months...

Yeah, Skate is da Shizzle. Probably the game I spent the most time with the last few months...

I wish they made a PC version. It makes the Tony Hawk series look like a kiddy game :)

So I just took the plunge and like a total hypocrite I bought a PS3 (80GB) this morning. I have Motorstorm and Resistance. I'm also considering getting Uncharted and Ratchet and Clank.

So I just took the plunge and like a total hypocrite I bought a PS3 (80GB) this morning. I have Motorstorm and Resistance. I'm also considering getting Uncharted and Ratchet and Clank.
I hate you. Buy me one.

You should get Uncharted, Assassin's Creed and Unreal Tournament 3, ASAP. :p