The "New Toys" Thread

It's too early to start wishing people a merry Christmas (loons), but you have to start thinking about stuff!

If you don't you'll get socks again. Or maybe a nice loud tie. :lol:

In my family you're expected to have at least the first draft of your X-mas list ready by Halloween. And Halloween is my birthday, so it gets annoying.

Someone gave me negative rep for the blue ray movie post but wrote "+rep!".

WTF? :???:

No, don't... just don't. Christmas is still more than a flipping MONTH away! Why do people feel the need to push back the start of the "festivities" further each year? I'm so sick and tired of hearing about it on the radio and tv. I've actually told someone to go fuck themselves today when they wished me a merry christmas.

I'm fine with a few days before, maybe even a week if you bribe me, but not a whole fucking month! Get real!

<grinch mode on>

3049119420_df3ee5081a.jpg

I put that on my front counter a few weeks ago.

Some asshole could remove your sheet of paper and replace it with the same thing, written in wingdings.

wingdings.png

So now i have taken a pic of my chair, and here it is!

size: 85K, 800x598

tuoli.jpg

i hope you like the clutter behind the chair :lol:

No offense mate, but if I walked into that room I would have an anal retentive fit.

All the clutter... how do you even make use of all the stuff piled up like that? And your mousepad is so filthy!

No offense mate, but if I walked into that room I would have an anal retentive fit.

All the clutter... how do you even make use of all the stuff piled up like that? And your mousepad is so filthy!

:D glad to know your feelings of my special corner of the earth :D

Well 1 of those piles is my school stuff and others "are" related to it and to pc.
and that mousepad is only 15 years old :p

:D glad to know your feelings of my special corner of the earth :D

Well 1 of those piles is my school stuff and others "are" related to it and to pc.
and that mousepad is only 15 years old :p

That is perfectly reasonable, and their criticism is unfounded. I support you fully. :p

If you put your hand hour after hour on a mouse mat like that, I don't want to see your microwave or worse, your toilet ;)

If you put your hand hour after hour on a mouse mat like that, I don't want to see your microwave or worse, your toilet ;)

I see you have no experience with vintage grime like that. It's just a stain, it doesn't leave any marks. Furthermore, it's impossible to remove.

That's automotive boards for you, always with the negativism, commenting on things you haven't experienced. :p

^5 @ petarkb's comment (+ rep also)

and for CyberMonkey:

Microwave is cleaned like once a week, or when the food does like to burst :D
Toilet is cleaned once a week to be sure of safety.
That mousepad has just coffee nothing else (maybe some bacteria i dunno i have cleaned most of the coffee away)