The "New Toys" Thread

toma_alimosh

Also known as "Myke Hunt"
Car(s)
2014 Volkswagen Jetta
Well, it's not technological, but I got me one of these (not exact one, picture pulled off Google for lazyness):

Time to invite my female friends over so I can practice my manual skills on them.:wicked:

Crazyjeeper

NickGyver
Car(s)
F150, CJ7, Mustang GT, Tenere, Griso
Well, it's not technological, but I got me one of these (not exact one, picture pulled off Google for lazyness):

Time to invite my female friends over so I can practice my manual skills on them.:wicked:

nice to see they put padding on the new torture racks :p

BerserkerCatSplat

Hormone Induced
Car(s)
The Jeep of Theseus, Angry Wagon
I hear Toma gives happy endings.

Danny Tran

or <br /><div class="bigusername">Tranny Dan?</div
Alpha-LT-Jacket-Black.jpg

Not really a "toy" per say but it is a must for Canada:

Light-wight, breathable, Goretex, three-pli shell and a windproof raincoat too.

Very cool, but itis to be used with a layer underneath.

$550CA :cry:

teeb

Car(s)
old Saab 9-3 coup?
Not really a new toy, but my Nokia N95 is back from the menders.

I walked into a table corner yesterday (yes, I'm stupid) and it hit my phone right in the screen, breaking it. This morning, off to the local evil mobile phone megacorporation, who have a fix-it-up department at my local branch. ?44 later it's fixed again.

Not bad service, especially since you can buy a new screen by itself from shops online for ?40.

Having said that, the guy who worked there admitted his screen broke too, really easily. Methinks a case of some kind is in order...

Werner

Car(s)
'11 Toyota Aygo; '07 Honda CB600F Hornet
Crumpler muffin top half photo backpack, to carry my d40 around. It also fits my laptop and my school stuff. it is great, cost me 89 euros.

It is bigger then it looks on this photo though.
15miibt.jpg

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG

Not in BC... fashionable coats will suffice here. :p I've been in Montreal in December, it wasn't so bad. I guess Jan/Feb is the worst.

After going through 4 different wireless headphones, I finally bought a pair of Motorola S805s which I'll be keeping. Why? Because I bought it online and had it shipped to the US, so I can't return it.

It looks good though, and I got it for $41 off Amazon. If I were to pick it up here it would probably be quite close to $200. Just waiting for my cousin to bring them up.

head3-1.jpg

^ Not my pic.

watto

Unloved and lacking a title
Car(s)
2013 Holden Cruze SRi Series 2
*sexy jacket*

Light-wight, breathable, Goretex, three-pli shell and a windproof raincoat too.

Very cool, but itis to be used with a layer underneath.

$550CA :cry:

Very very nice. I ski in a similar Gore-Tex jacket with a couple of layers underneath, much better than wearing bulky stuff.

smib

is a big honkin' homo
Car(s)
2010 Mazda3
Not in BC... fashionable coats will suffice here. :p I've been in Montreal in December, it wasn't so bad. I guess Jan/Feb is the worst.

After going through 4 different wireless headphones, I finally bought a pair of Motorola S805s which I'll be keeping. Why? Because I bought it online and had it shipped to the US, so I can't return it.

It looks good though, and I got it for $41 off Amazon. If I were to pick it up here it would probably be quite close to $200. Just waiting for my cousin to bring them up.

head3-1.jpg

^ Not my pic.

Assuming those are a better, over-the-head version of the HT820's, you will be pleased.

klankymen

BLT Master
Car(s)
plastic Japanese iPod dock on wheels
As long as you can switch them for free.....

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
Assuming those are a better, over-the-head version of the HT820's, you will be pleased.

I got them... they are very comfortable and much better quality than the price would suggest.

The sound isn't spectacular, but no Bluetooth headphones I've tried had especially good sound quality.

The only thing is for some reason I thought it had its own USB dongle, but it doesn't. So I need to pick one up, which will mean it's not as good a deal anymore... still, I'm satisfied.

Paddy

Car(s)
'06 BMW 320 M Sport
Aye, just the cost of postage to return the broken one. First on wouldn't scroll, current one won't middle click anymore. If I had moneys I'd get a non Apple decent bluetooth mouse, sick to death of them at this stage ...