The "New Toys" Thread

Hercules286

I wonder what they use for a subwoofer. The only way they can reproduce anything below 200 hertz in that form factor is by making the table it's on vibrate, like a mobile phone.

SickGuy

Car(s)
2001 Rover 45, 2010 Street Triple. So British!
I wonder what they use for a subwoofer. The only way they can reproduce anything below 200 hertz in that form factor is by making the table it's on vibrate, like a mobile phone.

The subwoofer:
DSCF4030-1.jpg

The sound is very impressive, but if there is too much bass, it can heavily distort. It could be worse though, i could have bought one that still has HD-DVD. :lol:

mgkdk

Aced mod training!
Car(s)
VW UP! Renault Clio
I thilk I may have a problem, I keep buying these iq puzzles, like this:
wooden-virus-puzzle.jpg

I must have about 20 of them now, most of them are the 'very hard' version, and I can do atleast 17 of them without a problem :blink:

MadCow809

Forum Addict
^

ROFL

Norton

ahahahahahaha

Punisher Bass

He who drives a Buick
Car(s)
98 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
I'm a manly man buying manly things.

http://pic.armedcats.net/p/pu/punisherbass/2008/11/28/00934260000.jpg

It's a Craftsman 260 piece mechanics tool set. I got it for $170 with the box on Black Friday when it's normally $270. I avoided having to wait in line in the cold at 4AM and beating other people away with a claw hammer by buying it online yesterday and then picking it up at 8:30 this morning.

This is replacing/supplementing my old tool set left to me by my dad. It is/was several decades old and only recently did I get all new sockets and wrenches for it thanks to Craftsman unlimited lifetime warranty.

http://pic.armedcats.net/p/pu/punisherbass/2008/11/28/Tools1.jpg

http://pic.armedcats.net/p/pu/punisherbass/2008/11/28/Tools3.jpg

My only problem is the box that came with the new tools, it's plastic and feels like it was made by Fisher Price. If I end up hauling it around a lot then I'll have to buy a real box to store everything in. Now I just need something to break so I can fix it.

jeffy777

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'04 Toyota Sienna, crippled people like vans....
Define great. :)

Honestly Norton is... ah, whatever. I don't even know where to begin explaining why Norton is mad failz.

I'd take my free version of AVG over a "premium" version of Norton any day ;)

Topgearfanatic

is a Queen
Car(s)
2002 Audi A4 1.8t
I know I'm not gonna win this, but at least it doesn't crash my computer like everything else does and cuopled with lavasoft ad-aware my computer runs smooth without any hiccups like a BSOD or complete crash.

CyberMonkey

^^ hehe, right :) I uninstalled mine since it didn't allow me, for some obscure reason, tot open any Office documents. Haven't had any problems since.

BigDaveDogg

Car(s)
GG IX SE
I never think to post anything I ever buy in this thread, but I was just browsing and figure I may as well contribute my latest purchase:
autopia_2030_3199633

...along with quite a few detailing products to replenish my supplies.