The "New Toys" Thread

Newest addition to my set up.

How loud is your new case? My roomates is like a bloody wind and it pisses me off all to hell. Mine is nice and quiet and gets the job done but the fan on the top of his is really bad for a dorm room.

780i_right.jpg

is that a 3 way SLI? Cause if I were a nerd that would cause immediate premature ejaculation if it were...

If you were a nerd you'd have known about tripple SLI for some time and be totally over it. Core i7 with 12 or 24GB RAMzorz and dual HD4850x2's makes messes.

is that a 3 way SLI? Cause if I were a nerd that would cause immediate premature ejaculation if it were...

Yes, it is 3 way SLI compatible, but I don't have the 1100 dollars to lay down for 3 GTX 280s :p

Plus, it will go nicely with the second 8800GT I have coming on friday and then I can use the middle slot for my 8400 to run aux displays.

How loud is your new case? My roomates is like a bloody wind and it pisses me off all to hell. Mine is nice and quiet and gets the job done but the fan on the top of his is really bad for a dorm room.

I got my fans set to medium and it is SOOOOOOOO quiet. My old one was a beast on the noise. I can tell when I walk into my room now, i don't hear my computer at all as before, I could hear it 20 ft away.

I got my fans set to medium and it is SOOOOOOOO quiet. My old one was a beast on the noise. I can tell when I walk into my room now, i don't hear my computer at all as before, I could hear it 20 ft away.

Want to tell me how to do that? Because next time he leaves for the day I am changing them.

Want to tell me how to do that? Because next time he leaves for the day I am changing them.

Your roommate's got the exact same case as me? The Antec Nine Hundred gaming case?

If so, you gotta open up his case, there are little block box switches one dangling from every fan and you can see there it says L M H. turn it all the low and you've done it!....

Yea if i hit them all up to high, it gets louder but not as loud as my original case.

If your roommate doesn't have this case... I think you're SOL.

HD280pro's! Nice!

yea man, I LOVE them except they can fall off my head if i'm moving about like flipping my head backward or forward doing some violent head banging motion =)
Otherwise, they are AMAZING. Really rich quality.

Oh and no one's mentioned my awesome G25 yet? I think it's cause everyone's got one by now.

https://pic.armedcats.net/2008/12/04/gtaivpc.jpg

Well, through Steam. It's still downloading. All 19 gigs of it...

http://img385.imageshack.**/img385/5780/57670902ji8.jpg
$50 on steam.

Microsoft-Habu-Angle2-black.jpg

And a 6-cell battery for my Aspire One (couldn't find a decent pic and I don't have camera).