The "New Toys" Thread

Then I hope your baseband hasn't been upgraded.

http://img170.imageshack.**/img170/8266/noooooooipoddockingbay1dj1.jpg
http://img170.imageshack.**/img170/noooooooipoddockingbay1dj1.jpg/1/w400.png
Noooo, not the jpeg artifacts!

darthvaderipod.jpg

Darth_Vader_iPod_ad_by_hitokirivader.jpg

Finally went out and bought me the Logitech Harmony 550 after always switching between 4 or 5 remotes for the last few months. What a great remote!

logitechharmony550_2.jpg

logitechharmony550_3.jpg

it is HERE. And it is teh hots!

FYI "it" is an Acer Aspire One D150 netbook...

100_1204.jpg

100_1205.jpg

100_1206.jpg

100_1207.jpg

battery life seems too good to be true... 5hrs left, and 1,5 hrs gone already :jawdrop:

also does everything I want! Joy :mrgreen:

Cool new toy, Noodle! Here's what I recently got, it's not a tech gadget, but it's a new toy nonetheless. I got me a new Keurig B60 single serve coffee maker!

346544857_835b4d0310.jpg

it is HERE. And it is teh hots!

FYI "it" is an Acer Aspire One D150 netbook...

100_1204.jpg

100_1205.jpg

100_1206.jpg

100_1207.jpg

battery life seems too good to be true... 5hrs left, and 1,5 hrs gone already :jawdrop:

also does everything I want! Joy :mrgreen:

have you tried playing HD movies yet?

^successful troll is successful

and no, I haven't, and I won't either

Cool new toy, Noodle! Here's what I recently got, it's not a tech gadget, but it's a new toy nonetheless. I got me a new Keurig B60 single serve coffee maker!

346544857_835b4d0310.jpg

Can that use regular coffee grounds and filters, or is it one of those that you have to use special pre-made "pods" of grounds?

Can that use regular coffee grounds and filters, or is it one of those that you have to use special pre-made "pods" of grounds?

You have to place in the special cup to use regular grounds.

Ours works amazingly well- you can also pull the pod container out and have it make steaming hot water for tea or cocoa in under a minute.

Something like this:

31FVLXVs%2BbL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I got a call yesterday from Newegg saying I won the TV-A-Day thingie, so I get a free $2200 package including a 52-inch Samsung Plasma TV and a mount bracket, along with a nice HDMI cable.

Pics or it didn't happen, I know, I'll have pics once I get the TV sometime in April.

WHAT :blink:

Congratulations man. Really. Good for you.

edit: Just went to enter, crap.. someone from Philadelphia has already won.

Last edited:

Yes. There's a special adapter that you can buy so you can use regular coffee grounds. It's great because I now only use 1-1.5 tbps of coffee as opposed to preparing an entire pot with a regular machine. No more wasted coffee, and each person in the house gets his/her own preferred blend!

The pods (or K-cups as they're called) aren't that bad either. They usually cost $10 for an 18-pack (or a little over 50 cents each). There are lots of varieties to choose from too.