The "New Toys" Thread

so on wednesday the 3rd, i went to school and bought 2x 19" fujitsu-siemens "ScenicView A19-3A" screens + Fujitsu siemens Esprimo P3500 packs for total ammount of 110 eur.

pc's had core2duo e6700, 2Gb ram and 80/160GB hd.
pic:
https://pic.armedcats.net/v/vi/viilaaja/2011/08/03/040820111497.jpg

the other is now @ my aunts place with windows 7 pro 32bit and thew other is waiting to be placed to be mum-pc.
not bad for 110eur :p (and i'm getting 2x 1GB ramsticks from friend who also bought 2 same sets to mum's pc).

Also did i say MSDNAA rulz :eek:

^_^

284534_10150350411880185_564300184_10076839_424533_n.jpg

God damnit I want one of those. You all suck.

So do I man, so do I.

(Awaiting my new X220 I ordered. It left the factory supposedly today and will be delivered the week that school begins. So much for having it early. Lol.)

Where is it shipping from? If it's in the US I can't imagine it wouldn't get there next week.

I think it's shipping from China itself. I bought it on the Lenovo website and it says the estimated date is like 8/17. So it'll be a while.

I wasn't expecting it to be speedy considering a lot of people took advantage of the sales and the fact that I chose the free shipping. Lol.

I think it's shipping from China itself. I bought it on the Lenovo website and it says the estimated date is like 8/17. So it'll be a while.

I wasn't expecting it to be speedy considering a lot of people took advantage of the sales and the fact that I chose the free shipping. Lol.

That sale was surprisingly epic. Gahh if I had enough disposable cash haha. :)

Yeah fortunately I have a job now and I've saved up some money (I don't always go on shopping sprees normally like I have been, but a whole lot of stuff I've really wanted or was interesting has been on sale in the last 4 months.)

Still refuse to buy a new phone. @_@ I just can't convince myself to do it.

I was astonished by the Lenovo sales. I couldn't believe that I could get the X220 of my dreams for like half off! I saved $900 on my config. I'm willing to wait since it was great. Deep down, I just want it NOW! xD

God damnit I want one of those. You all suck.

get one on contract so you're basically getting it for less :)

I'm in America, so it's not released. When it is, it'll likely be somehow different, making it lame. I may have to try and some up with a way of putting money aside and convincing my girlfriend I need a third off-contract phone in less than two years.

It doesn't twist but I use buttons 4 and 5 (At the top of the stick) for rudder control, which I usually only use during taxiing anyways. The 3D Pro would have been better but I couldn't find it in stock anywhere and this is slightly cheaper anyhow.
But... but... crosswind landings will be half the fun and twice the crashes!

97609_usb_3_0_flash_voyager_angle_1.png

Its freakin huge sitting next to my USB2 Voyager GT :lol:

I want your ping.