SchumacherM

Car(s)
Fiat Stilo 1.8 16V
I guess you could say the ashtray *sunglasses* is smoking. YEEEAAAAHHHH

Did I do it rite guise?

Ramseus

Have you been high today?
Does it have force feedback?
Nope on a rope. Never had a good experience with FFB sticks. Pfft, low end Logitech crap. Although I'm sure a G940 is pretty good, but it's a little bit on the pricey side :lol: It also seems to be the only currently produced force feedback joystick, maybe because all the affordable ones sucked. (I'd have to assume MS Sidewinder FFBs are good too because MS hardware all used to be rock solid - I only had the original Sidewinder - but even if you get a usb one you can't use them in 64bit windows they're so old)

Last edited:

Cold Fussion

A small island off the coast of New Zealand
Car(s)
1988 Ford Laser Ghia
Nope on a rope. Never had a good experience with FFB sticks. Pfft, low end Logitech crap. Although I'm sure a G940 is pretty good, but it's a little bit on the pricey side :lol: It also seems to be the only currently produced force feedback joystick, maybe because all the affordable ones sucked. (I'd have to assume MS Sidewinder FFBs are good too because MS hardware all used to be rock solid - I only had the original Sidewinder - but even if you get a usb one you can't use them in 64bit windows they're so old)
My logitech is pretty bad, but when I use my dads x52 i miss the force feedback and find it more difficult. If only thrustmaster made a force feedback version.

cdbob

Car(s)
'09 STi (soon gone),'04 TDi, '96 MX-5 M
75% On these items. I figured the touchstone dock wasn't worth the 3 hour drive to the nearest store in stock.

Just waiting on the touchpad to be shipped from hp.

TechZ

Captain Internet
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
Audi TT '08 (Sold) S8 '02 (Sold)

New joystick :banana: Thrustmaster T16000M. The stick is awesome, smooth action with zero wiggle, literally as accurate as possible, and the perfect size for my hand. Didn't want to spend the $150+ for an X52 Pro, don't mind stick only except that almost all stick-only options suck, completely satisfied. The button layout is a bit awkward though, because the stick's actually ambidextrous, just take the grips off and flip them around. I passed it over before because it's sometimes bundled with HAWX which is... well it's made to be played with a controller, so... anyways, because of that it's almost impossible to find any reviews that aren't based around HAWX, and anyone who would review a joystick with a game like that has an irrelevant opinion.

BTW, it used magnets, therefore it = awesome.
Nice, I bought this ages ago just for HAWX1. One of the best joysticks I've used and really well made. Good buy :D

titanium88

Car(s)
2008 VW R32
I've been running a CX500 in my i5 Sandy Bridge server box since the start of summer. It's been running 24/7 with no problems whatsoever. Can't comment on how loud it is though, since it's not at my house.

Topgearfanatic

is a Queen
Car(s)
2002 Audi A4 1.8t
It is quieter than my OEM version, my computer was quiet before but now the only way I can tell its on is the status lights.

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Why hello there... :woot:

New GTX 470 to go with my existing one as well as a new motherboard. Same as my old one but just a better version of it that supports SLI. :)

MadCow809

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2006 E87 BMW 130i RHD
Why hello there... :woot:

New GTX 470 to go with my existing one as well as a new motherboard. Same as my old one but just a better version of it that supports SLI. :)
Nice, now go get some ram and get that machine up and running!

So... other than crysis2 that will require SLI, what other games are you playing that requires such a beefy setup??

Edit : Time to get an external USB DVD/BR-RW, no need for a silly internal unit. Rather use that space for moar HDDs.

Last edited:

edkwon

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2017 Kia Niro, 2015 911 Turbo
Mentioned on the Photography forums, but my new Nikkor 50mm f 1.8 AFS G