The "New Toys" Thread

Got a new phone saturday:
Samsung E900 but i'm finding it difficult to get used to the touch sensitive keypad and keep phoning people by accident lol

Got that 2 weeks ago, it's cool. The menu is better compared to the D600. It's annoying that the USB cable doesnt charge the battery. :( It worked with the D600. Chargers are far too heavy to carry.

I ordered new Stuff for our living room today ;)
Finally my dad and I won over my mum who was strict against any kind of surround systems in her "designer living room"

GREAT SUCCESS :D
Those speakers look sweet! 450w? Nice output, more then my surround that's for sure!

Went and got all this:
http://img56.imageshack.**/img56/3965/p1010280rw9.jpg
Logitech Premium USB 350
Steelpad S&S
And of course Neverwinter Nights 2! :D

Does anyone have the Gaming headset from Logi? I kinda wish the BX had those...but oh well.

Last edited:
Hey Silverstar, I have the same headset too, great headset with 1 exception... like say you're playing a game and you want to use headphones all of a sudden, you have to exit the game, plug the USB cable and start the game again, gets quite annoying :lol:

Hey Silverstar, I have the same headset too, great headset with 1 exception... like say you're playing a game and you want to use headphones all of a sudden, you have to exit the game, plug the USB cable and start the game again, gets quite annoying :lol:
You couldn't be more right...
I was seeing that I needed to do that, but then I was going insane that it was using the headset for almost everything, and I need the mic for teamspeak..so if I kept it plugged in I was SOL if I wanted to use the speakers. It seems to be fine now that I set the main output to my soundcard. It's a perfect headphone set if I'm playing at night though. And I keep putting them around my neck, the mic length is perfect.

Last edited:
I ordered a Driving Force Pro wheel last night :)
And a GF7900GS card. I actually wanted the GT but my waterblock doesn't fit on that, and it does fit on the GS and according to what I've read this GS (Gainward) can easily be clocked at >GT speeds anyway, except with 4 less pipelines.

I ordered a Driving Force Pro wheel last night :)
And a GF7900GS card. I actually wanted the GT but my waterblock doesn't fit on that, and it does fit on the GS and according to what I've read this GS (Gainward) can easily be clocked at >GT speeds anyway, except with 4 less pipelines.

I had no issue installing waterblocks on my 7900gt. Also, the gs is a gt with 4 less pipes. So it needs to be thrashed to be anywhere close to the performance of my EVGA 7900gt KO superclocked.

If you wanna boost it though, there are some voltage mods on the interweb. Have fun voiding ur warranty.

I had no issue installing waterblocks on my 7900gt. Also, the gs is a gt with 4 less pipes. So it needs to be thrashed to be anywhere close to the performance of my EVGA 7900gt KO superclocked.

If you wanna boost it though, there are some voltage mods on the interweb. Have fun voiding ur warranty.
I didn't say that no waterblocks exist for the 7900GT, but the one I have (Maze4) doesn't fit on it according to what I've read, and it does fit on the GS. Of course I could just buy a new block, but I'd have to choose between either paying way too much here in Sweden or order a block from the US which will take 2 weeks or more, neither of which sound very attractive.

And according to the reviews I've read this particular card overclocks like mad and beats a stock GT in all benchmarks, so I'm sure it's good value for the money. Supposedly 650/1600 should not be a problem without any mods and with stock cooling. That's GTX speeds (with the exception of the pipes) for less than half the price :mrgreen:

Wrong.
As I said before, the best that the 7900 can do with the voltage that it has is about 600/1500. However, CPU magazine ran a feature on how to volatge mod the 7900 so that it runs faster than a 7900gtx.

Overclocking is great, but you need to pump up the voltage to sustain those types of speeds.

Wrong.
As I said before, the best that the 7900 can do with the voltage that it has is about 600/1500. However, CPU magazine ran a feature on how to volatge mod the 7900 so that it runs faster than a 7900gtx.

Overclocking is great, but you need to pump up the voltage to sustain those types of speeds.

I'm not sure what you are trying to prove, but you are the one that is wrong here.
Read this review.

To sum it up:
Gainward still likes to be different. Everyone announced their 256MB 7900GS cards but the red company announced a 512MB one. That?s not all - it overclocks like crazy, and it really gives faster cards such as 7900GT a run for the money.

We are impresse with the overclocking potential of this card. It will dominate over default clocked GeForce 7900GT in every single case.

End of discussion afaic.

I got it a while ago but I'll post now for the heck of it...I replaced my old Nintendo DS with a white Lite. It's soooo much better!