The "New Toys" Thread

I'm not sure what you are trying to prove, but you are the one that is wrong here.
Read this review.

To sum it up:

End of discussion afaic.

Hey... My bad. Didn't know you were getting the 512.
That looks rather nice. I haven't seen those in the states.

Might recommend it to my friend if I can find one.

Hey... My bad. Didn't know you were getting the 512.
That looks rather nice. I haven't seen those in the states.

Might recommend it to my friend if I can find one.
No problem :)

Well, I got the card today and tried some overclocking with the stock cooler. The mem does over 1600 stable, some small artifacts start appearing at 1640. So somewhere in between, haven't really narrowed it down to an exact value yet. The core does at least 630 artifact-free (with mem at 1600). I haven't tried any higher for a longer period of time yet. 650 was too much tho ;)
I'll mount my waterblock tomorrow and see if that affects anything.

I can only say I'm very satisfied, a great card for the money. And <3 the OC :)

What a camera...wow. :).

Thats a nice camera indeed :)
I've been looking at the FZ50 myself, I think it'd be a nice upgrade from the Canon A620 have now. Not that theres anything really wrong with the A620, I just wish it'd have more and better zoom.

My 55" Sony SXRD is here! :banana:

http://img122.imageshack.**/img122/2109/p0000000op8.th.jpg

DVD's still look like crap since I'm playing them on a PS2 with composite cables.
I'll probably get component cables for the PS2 and I'll probably end up buying an Oppo 971H DVD player.

That does not look like its 55" that table must be huge!
The table is 56" wide. One thing that bugs me a bit about it though is that Sony in their infinite wisdom, didn't make the shelves quite tall enough for a DVD case. :?

The table is 56" wide. One thing that bugs me a bit about it though is that Sony in their infinite wisdom, didn't make the shelves quite tall enough for a DVD case. :?

Why would they do that? Why be so convenient to the customer? :p.

Believe it or not, in Japan, some TV panels have a DVD recorder and a SD card reader built-in, so there's no need for a separate anything else.

Yah. Nice TV, dude.

We also recently got an SXRD TV. 70". It's huge.
It's the biggest Sony makes and I'll have pics soon.
GoW looks awesome on it.
And my little brother got a Wii today as a (early) hanukkah present.
It's tight.

My new Ferrari:
http://img93.imageshack.**/img93/1315/img0011zj7.th.jpg

Xenon head lamps and everything, only 26$