The "New Toys" Thread

Well, it's not technological, but I got me one of these (not exact one, picture pulled off Google for lazyness):
http://img510.imageshack.**/img510/1671/e2up7.jpg
http://img510.imageshack.**/img510/e2up7.jpg/1/w500.png
Time to invite my female friends over so I can practice my manual skills on them.:wicked:

Well, it's not technological, but I got me one of these (not exact one, picture pulled off Google for lazyness):
http://img510.imageshack.**/img510/1671/e2up7.jpg
http://img510.imageshack.**/img510/e2up7.jpg/1/w500.png
Time to invite my female friends over so I can practice my manual skills on them.:wicked:

nice to see they put padding on the new torture racks :p

I hear Toma gives happy endings.

Alpha-LT-Jacket-Black.jpg

Not really a "toy" per say but it is a must for Canada:

Light-wight, breathable, Goretex, three-pli shell and a windproof raincoat too.

Very cool, but itis to be used with a layer underneath.

$550CA :cry:

Not really a new toy, but my Nokia N95 is back from the menders.

I walked into a table corner yesterday (yes, I'm stupid) and it hit my phone right in the screen, breaking it. This morning, off to the local evil mobile phone megacorporation, who have a fix-it-up department at my local branch. ?44 later it's fixed again.

Not bad service, especially since you can buy a new screen by itself from shops online for ?40.

Having said that, the guy who worked there admitted his screen broke too, really easily. Methinks a case of some kind is in order...

Crumpler muffin top half photo backpack, to carry my d40 around. It also fits my laptop and my school stuff. it is great, cost me 89 euros.

It is bigger then it looks on this photo though.
15miibt.jpg

Not in BC... fashionable coats will suffice here. :p I've been in Montreal in December, it wasn't so bad. I guess Jan/Feb is the worst.

After going through 4 different wireless headphones, I finally bought a pair of Motorola S805s which I'll be keeping. Why? Because I bought it online and had it shipped to the US, so I can't return it.

It looks good though, and I got it for $41 off Amazon. If I were to pick it up here it would probably be quite close to $200. Just waiting for my cousin to bring them up.

head3-1.jpg

^ Not my pic.

Alpha-LT-Jacket-Black.jpg

An anorak...

*sexy jacket*

Very very nice. I ski in a similar Gore-Tex jacket with a couple of layers underneath, much better than wearing bulky stuff.

Not in BC... fashionable coats will suffice here. :p I've been in Montreal in December, it wasn't so bad. I guess Jan/Feb is the worst.

After going through 4 different wireless headphones, I finally bought a pair of Motorola S805s which I'll be keeping. Why? Because I bought it online and had it shipped to the US, so I can't return it.

It looks good though, and I got it for $41 off Amazon. If I were to pick it up here it would probably be quite close to $200. Just waiting for my cousin to bring them up.

head3-1.jpg

^ Not my pic.

Assuming those are a better, over-the-head version of the HT820's, you will be pleased.

As long as you can switch them for free.....

Assuming those are a better, over-the-head version of the HT820's, you will be pleased.

I got them... they are very comfortable and much better quality than the price would suggest.

The sound isn't spectacular, but no Bluetooth headphones I've tried had especially good sound quality.

The only thing is for some reason I thought it had its own USB dongle, but it doesn't. So I need to pick one up, which will mean it's not as good a deal anymore... still, I'm satisfied.

Aye, just the cost of postage to return the broken one. First on wouldn't scroll, current one won't middle click anymore. If I had moneys I'd get a non Apple decent bluetooth mouse, sick to death of them at this stage ...