The "New Toys" Thread

iPhone. Like a few weeks ago. I was just out of the country so I'd been posting on it and kinda forgot to head over here.

iPhone FTL

There we go, one random claim against another.

No, it's a fact. Don't make me start another argument since I've already had a million of them against HTC people. ;)

It's not a fact, go ahead and start a thread if you want, and watch your ass get handed to you yet again like you did with the anti-Toyota and anti-reputation system arguments.

Atleast I didn't get a "cool" 'Lexus? Oh shi-' title. :roflmao:

Also, you've never won any of the said arguments.

Atleast I didn't get a "cool" 'Lexus? Oh shi-' title. :roflmao:

Also, you've never won any of the said arguments.

Fuck off, will ya? I told you once that I didn't mind this title, and I told you once that at least I had a title (two, actually).

Second, I did a lot better in those arguments than you did. Raising a heated issue and then refusing to listen to or acknowledge what other people say is not really called winning an argument.

For instance, you already [tried to] made fun of my new title. I told you I didn't give a shit, and you didn't follow it up in that thread because you had no come back. Yet, you bring up the same issue again in this thread.

See what I mean? Ducking questions and pretending like you don't understand isn't an effective tactic.

Geeze fellas, maybe you should settle that in a PM or something instead of derailing the New Toys thread? :???:

The M3 won with about 90% of the votes, so I call that a clear victory over the V8 Toyota. The rep argument isn't over yet.

Derailing: Done.

^ The M3 did win, yes, but as I and others told you, that poll was pointless for a variety of reasons. However, all of that went unnoticed by you, for some reason or other. You didn't agree with my reasons, and you didn't even bother to retort.

Jeffy, you are right, I'm sorry. It's just that I get very annoyed by people who think they are master debaters just because they have the ability to completely ignore common sense and reason.

I'm done, and sorry to have gone off topic.

Canon_EF_70-200mm_F2.8_IS_L.jpg

After selling two shitter Sigma lenses and saving like a mofo', my all singing, all dancing, Canon 70-200 2.8 L IS USM is on its way to me from Hong Kong, courtesy of OneStop Digital :)

Nice! How is it so far? Would be a nice dream lens..I would love a 70-200mm F/4 but my "new" 28-135mm is doing its best it can!

I thought car modding was bad, but photography seems worse!

Hasn't arrived yet, but had the use of one for the last round of Drift Battle Series. Knew straight away that I had to have it over the Sigma equivalent. Only downside is, it's very heavy !

Canon_EF_70-200mm_F2.8_IS_L.jpg

After selling two shitter Sigma lenses and saving like a mofo', my all singing, all dancing, Canon 70-200 2.8 L IS USM is on its way to me from Hong Kong, courtesy of OneStop Digital :)
Which Sigma did you sell? I'm getting the Sigma 70-200 f/2.8 HSM, please don't spoil it for me. :(

Nice TV.

Love the GPU obviously! :D

Thanks, that's actually a 22" Monitor. My fianc?e liked the look and design and she insisted to get it for me, oh...well... can't complain though, and it does look nicer than my TV <_<

Had to change the GPU after the first 3-4 days of using, started to have checked boxes and funny coloured lines when booting up. Went to the shop and they did a one-to-one exchange. No problems with this one... so far /crosses fingers

That's some fancy ring you got there! :p

:lol:

Which Sigma did you sell? I'm getting the Sigma 70-200 f/2.8 HSM, please don't spoil it for me. :(

A Sigma 70-200 f/2.8 :lol:

But it was the older non-Macro model. I just found it couldn't take a beating, had to be recalibrated by Sigma and had to have it tightened up at the lense mount as it kept breaking away from the contacts on the body. AFAIK, the newer model will be more reliable and is built much better so I wouldn't worry too much :)

That's odd, I have the older non-Macro one and I beat the shit out of it and it never misses a beat. Could be something to do with the different mounts, though.

Speaking of Sigma, I decided to keep the Sigma 50mm f/1.4 EX HSM over the Nikkor 50mm f/1.4 AF-S, it's a fantastic lens and performs very well even wide open, not to mention it focuses faster than the Nikon. That said, I wouldn't call it discreet.

Last edited: