The "New Toys" Thread

Now all you have to do is wait a year or two before you see the additional network speeds.

Depends on which country you are: USA and AT&T: You are officially screwed :-D

I read something this morning about Apple being as pissed of as anyone else about AT&T screwing things up...

So I was in the market for a bad for my D60, but haven't bought one because they're all like $70+. So today I get a call from my friend who has a Canon XSi who just got a Canon bag by Golla as a gift, but he already has a bag. So he says I can have his Canon bag for free....

So the result is now I have a Canon bag carrying a Nikon.

https://pic.armedcats.net/k/ko/koenig/2009/08/03/10123896.jpg

Go brand-loyalty!

Last edited:
^
giant-whiteout.jpeg

Bought a tiny ass 10 megapixel Fuji camera today for my trip up to Virgina to see family.

3787683962_783b008bec.jpg

Crappy iPhone photo of new camera, that is the battery charger behind it.

3786873081_85c17dcf2a.jpg

Similar photo of iPhone for comparison. Had to argue with my roommate to get my SD card back which he borrowed over a year ago to move saved game files from one wii to another. He seemed to have forgotten that it was mine, seeing as he tried to tell me to go buy one.

Nice Crackberry :)

yeah :mrgreen: waited til it was actually released, then read reviews, waited, got paid, looked at new products coming down the pipe, read some more stuff, got PISSED at my old phone, finally I just gave up and got the damn thing. I'm MUCH happier now :)

Hmm, maybe I should looking at joining the crackberry club....

Similar photo of iPhone for comparison. Had to argue with my roommate to get my SD card back which he borrowed over a year ago to move saved game files from one wii to another. He seemed to have forgotten that it was mine, seeing as he tried to tell me to go buy one.

That's why never borrow anything to anyone, or go with your item and take it back after the job is done.

That said, i have borroved a sd-card from my aunt yesterday to copy some pics.

:p

Hmm, maybe I should looking at joining the crackberry club....

It's not that bad, but my old gripe with RIM is their stock web browser which is way behind the likes of Apple and Google. The day RIM stars using web kit like the rest I think they'll be awesome phones. Again it's all down to opinion on the web browser, but I just hate the stock one.

It's not that bad, but my old gripe with RIM is their stock web browser which is way behind the likes of Apple and Google. The day RIM stars using web kit like the rest I think they'll be awesome phones. Again it's all down to opinion on the web browser, but I just hate the stock one.

there IS a version of Skyfire coming down the pipes sometime in the near future for BlackBerry OS. However, my personal previous experiences with any smartphone browser was IE on WinMo5.0 so ANYTHING is such a drastic improvement i don't care right now.

htc-hero-2.jpg

:love::banana::bunny::banana::love: