The "New Toys" Thread

I hate inkjets and will never buy another one. I saw an awesome deal for a wireless network color laserjet for under $100 down from over $300 and hate myself for not jumping at it.

I hate inkjets and will never buy another one. I saw an awesome deal for a wireless network color laserjet for under $100 down from over $300 and hate myself for not jumping at it.

Mine came free with a $299 laptop like...3 years ago. I already have a HP color laser, and an Epson flatbed scanner I'm REALLY happy with, but...this actually prints photos WAY better than the laser could...but the laser can't be beat for graphics like building plans, graphs, charts, etc which is exactly what we bought it for. I can see why someone would want either or both. I just used this all-in-one because my flatbed was loaned-out to my girlfriend's brother until yesterday, and I haven't hooked it back up yet.

Some new toys finally arrived from the states after a month of waiting.

http://img11.imageshack.**/img11/2729/021zv.jpg

A quick photo I snapped while just playing around with the polarizer. I like this thing already! Reflections on windscreens suck.

http://img11.imageshack.**/img11/9656/dsc0033mu.jpg

Just got one of these babies (2GB) for $20. :D

MP300_HR.jpg

Also got one of these babies for $20:

:D:D:D

On finding how cheap these are, just ordered a 4gb for $27 from amazon.

New airsoft gun has arrived :D

DSC01257.jpg

Sportline or is this the new gen?

I've been out of airsoft for a while, but it's still interesting to see what's out there every once in while.

Sportline it is :D Don't play that often, once a month, so it I didn't realy need anything fancy.

That looks awfully real, no orange barrel either.

Looks kinda cool, but I still don't get airsoft guns.. but who am I to complain? I guess the dull katana I got lying around isn't particularly grown-up as well. :ninja:

Last edited:
Playstation_3_Slim_80_GB.jpg

and

87953_600--gt5-prologue.jpg

and

grand-theft-auto-iv-20071128012032646-000.jpg

is on it's way here.

:D

:lol: be prepared to not leave your house for the next three weeks. I know when GT5 comes out I'm cancelling all engagements for a month.

I got this and now I'm happy. First new phone in 3.5 years, the old one was still branded "Cingular".:lol:

iphone3gs.jpg

The iPhone still lingers at the back of my mind as a possibility.