IMG_0791.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0793.JPG
    IMG_0793.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0790.JPG
    IMG_0790.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 58
I just got a better look on the inside and that thing is CLEAN. The on-board computer says the engine has 44.3 hours of run time. The seller had it checked out by a Polaris dealer and has all of the receipts from any maintenance (which there is very little of anyway). For $1500 this was a great deal.

I just got a better look on the inside and that thing is CLEAN. The on-board computer says the engine has 44.3 hours of run time. The seller had it checked out by a Polaris dealer and has all of the receipts from any maintenance (which there is very little of anyway). For $1500 this was a great deal.

Hell yeah it was.

Got one of this for free at work:

ipod_u2_ed.jpg

I might upgrade the hard drive, I'll have to change the battery anyway if I want to use it because it's shot.

Got some JVC headphones for my birthday last week, and they are the single loudest thing in the world. I'm running all my sound settings on ultra-low, and I can hear everything loud and clear. Try medium and your eardrums explode. I image high volume is so loud that only dogs can hear it.

Got one of this for free at work:

ipod_u2_ed.jpg

I might upgrade the hard drive, I'll have to change the battery anyway if I want to use it because it's shot.

Well worth holding onto, just like the 5th gen iPod Videos.

Put Rockbox on that thing!

I still love my 5th gen iPod, I already changed the battery on it (not bad after 5 years of constant usage). I'm not a huge fan of the buttons of the 3rd gen, but I really like the engineering that went into it :)
But for me, the best is still the mini, I have one but the battery is also shot :-D
I might actually upgrade this one with a bigger compact flash and a new battery ^^

So, I just bought the Sennheiser HD 280 headphones. I've read that headphones sound better after being "burned in" or "broken in" or whatever the term was. What's the best way of going about it? High or low volume? Would I just plug 'em in and let the stereo play for a day? Does it need to cycle on and off?

So, I just bought the Sennheiser HD 280 headphones. I've read that headphones sound better after being "burned in" or "broken in" or whatever the term was. What's the best way of going about it? High or low volume? Would I just plug 'em in and let the stereo play for a day? Does it need to cycle on and off?

These factors are very personal.
How long and how loud depends on what you yourself need to be convinced that there's a difference.

From what i just read, i am now an expert on this subject. :p

No, seriously, normal use will eventually get them loosened up if said headphones are subject to the effect. I do notice i can tolerate my 485s more since i usually always get headaches using headphones and these seemed to cause them less and less in the initial few weeks of use. I've probably used them well over 100 hours and i find there is, even if psychological, a slightly better tone to them/

Quite good, since they didn't even bother to put a qwerty in there.

I played with one of those yesterday when I was picking up my dad's cam at an electronics store. Felt really sluggish with the complicated animations and not enough cpu power to run them smoothly.

I ended up with an i5 750 with 8 gigs of ram. Still working on a video card, though. I'm doing some initial benchmarks with my Boss's 4670.

I'm probably going to wind up with an Nvidia 260, though.