The "New Toys" Thread

Finally made the plunge...

Switched from Nokia N8 to this... and I find symbian Belle more user friendly (easy) to use.

The SNS integration on this one is pretty good, and the overall performance is way ahead of N8, but... maybe it's just me, I find it a bit confusing as compared to Symbian...

I thought the same about Anna vs. Sense 3.0 on the HTC Sensation. I'm on Windows phone now, I think it offers the best SNS integration in its People hub, and is more consistent & faster. But I guess the SGS2 will get ICS which should improve things, with some touches found in WebOS.

I thought the same about Anna vs. Sense 3.0 on the HTC Sensation. I'm on Windows phone now, I think it offers the best SNS integration in its People hub, and is more consistent & faster. But I guess the SGS2 will get ICS which should improve things, with some touches found in WebOS.

Yeah, I synced the calendar with facebook and it wouldn't let me edit facebook events.. I had to delete my account to get rid of all the stupid unwanted events.

Then I found out I had to download an application to create sound profiles.

Overall, it's pretty good, but just a tad more cumbersome...

I picked this up a few weeks ago. It's a Kodak Zx1 HD camera.

rNAAx.jpg

Sample video:

Video quality is alright but it's very portable and quite tough so I can take it anywhere.

31-5uxj45JL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Stylus for my fire

new 46in LEDtv + sony vaio C-series in puke green =))

vaio specs:
i5 2410m
8gb ram
500gb hdd
amd 6630m (now OC'd to near 6670 speeds)
1080p display
backlit keyboard

Ag_OsipCIAAu66_.jpg:large

One generibrand 120mm fan for my case to replace the one with a loud bearing that has been driving me up the wall for I don't know how long already...

a_scythe_120mm_kama_pwm_cooling_fan_lg_pic.jpg

Sweet silence! Best 3 euros I ever spent.

so i went and bought some more ram to my looooooow budjet gamingrig:

2x ddr2 2Gb modules 667Mhz :p

with first boot of the added memory, it made some error sounds :/
So some fiddling with making sure of the new memory was working, then asked friend what he did since he had the same pc, disabled internal gpu (didn't know the pc had one) and voil? it worked!!!!

As you can see all of it is working \o/

Last edited:
You're better off than me, I have 5 GB of DDR2 because I happened across a couple of 512 MB sticks :lol:

I almost bought one of those today as well.

Gift to myself!
IMAG0108.jpg

Even in my small apartment 5 ports just don'd cut it...

pah, unless you're needing to transfer 100GB or more and only have little time to do it, I still don't really see the point
Also, you need to be getting smaller houses :p I can use my neighbours wifi if I want (unprotected of course), and he's 3 or 4 houses down the street

Not everybody has new computers that support N. I'd love to have a house wired with ethernet.