The "New Toys" Thread

If I come back from my trip within 30 days I might exchange it. But if I do, I'll get screwed, because the Mx was 20$ off until tomorrow :(

As I think I've said before, after having the infinite scrollwheel, I could never have another mouse without one. Logitech has me locked in for life, or at least the life of the patent.

I've got two, one for work and one at home. I love it.

As I think I've said before, after having the infinite scrollwheel, I could never have another mouse without one. Logitech has me locked in for life, or at least the life of the patent.

Same here. Not that I wouldn't get a Logitech mouse anyway, but I love the wheel. Can't live without it anymore :p

What is the infinite scroll wheel?

Logitech mice have a 2-mode scroll wheel, which you can either toggle by pressing the wheel (or another button, it's programmable) or spinning it quickly enough (threshold can also be set in the settings) to turn the clickety-clacky scrolling motion into free-spin.

I can't live without it.

41FefCwMmTL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

And also; it was listed on Amazon (by a third party seller) for ?15 delivered as a brand new sealed genuine product. :dunno: Amazon themselves list it for ?50. We'll see how this goes. :p

Discussion has reminded me about this. Update is basically it was too good to be true. Having been listed as dispatched it never showed up and they claimed that the Royal Mail never scanned it into their system so the tracking wouldn't work. My thoughts are it was indeed a price error and instead of manning up and dealing with it or owning up they just faked posting it and then pretented it got lost. Got a full refund, but that's not really what I wanted. :(

Just missing the memory at the moment.

DSC04205.JPG

The case I wanted :(

It's all in and running now. The memory had been delivered next door for some reason. It is very quiet as you would expect. You can just hear a slight noise from the water cooler if you listen close enough but it is a pleasant noise. The four cores are running between 4c and 10c according to Speed Fan at idle. I'll see what they go up to when I have time to actually install some programs on it.

Just bought this:
http://img444.imageshack.**/img444/2192/evgageforcegtx560pic3.png

And this:
http://img641.imageshack.**/img641/2379/lowpricescorsairenthusi.jpg

To put into my HP.

Hopefully everything fits. ;)

Decided to upgrade from the trusty Desire :)
6bLz2.jpg

Already unlocked, rooted and flashed it with the latest Insertcoin-rom

Last edited:
Decided my Macbook was starting fall behind the times.. hence:

240GB of this:
ocz-agility-3.jpg

8GB of this:
macram_1.jpg

Plus something to remove two years of dust:
gamindustoffbig-300.jpg