The "New Toys" Thread

DarksidersII.jpg

I love winter sales!

Little PC upgrade...
19-116-501-TS

Got it for under $100 via a friend that works at best buy and let me use his Intel holiday deal.

Also traded my PS3 for a Jasper-motherboard 360 Elite. Already missed, just waiting on a IHas 124B to come in from Amazon so I can burn games.

Anyone want to buy a 2600k for $100? :)

New 15" Macbook Pro with antiglare screen coating.

photo-12.jpg

I tried using Migration Assistant, told me it was going to take 45 hours or something to transfer all my shit, said "fuck that" and did it manually, took maybe two hours. :lol: It probably helps that I didn't need half the shit I was trying to migrate...

I tried using Migration Assistant, told me it was going to take 45 hours or something to transfer all my shit, said "fuck that" and did it manually, took maybe two hours. :lol: It probably helps that I didn't need half the shit I was trying to migrate...

Time Machine is your friend ;) When I first bought my MBP and it had to be replaced due to a factory defect I just told it to rest from the TM back up which even over Wi-Fi took around an hour or so.

Sony-NEX-F3-Camera.jpg

Sony NEX-F3 with 18-55mm kit lens.

Technically a present from me and mom to dad for New Year's and his birthday (which is the same day). However, knowing them, I'll be the one operating it most of the time.

Last edited:
IT'S HERE!

IT'S HERE!

GRATS!

1 more day for me................

Thanks for your e-mail.
As per the latest feedback from airlines; flight has arrived & shipments will be soon handed over to our Clearance Team.
Therefor; your shipment will be ?only- available tomorrow for delivery/collection.

Is it good? What Are pro/cons vs iPhone? It's ment as an honest question, Im not an Apple fanboy.. :)

Not around here.. It's a bit cheaper, bu not much, at least it wasn't last I checked. If it actually was, it might have been my first venture into the world of Android, but I guess it's not meant to be :)