The "New Toys" Thread

Similar to what I do, but it works less and less.

Or maybe I'm just looking for an excuse to buy a shinny new toy.

At german Amazon you can get it for 86,51 Euros shipped.

I loved that mouse, except for the forward/back buttons. They seemed really weirdly-arranged, being stacked.

- - - Updated - - -

32 GB version of this, the SanDisk Cruiser Fit. This is to be "parked" in my car, which has 2 USB ports. I had another longer "normal" thumndrive in one, AND I kept bumping it when plugging and unplugging in the USB cable for my phone. To prevent damage to the port itself, I picked up this tiny thing, and it works really well. It even has a tiny LED on it. My car reads it really quickly upon starting the ignition even with about 20 gigs on it, so I'm really happy about that.

SanDisk-Cruzer-Fit-hands-on-01.jpg

Similar to what I do, but it works less and less.

Or maybe I'm just looking for an excuse to buy a shinny new toy.

You could always just pop it apart and replace the switch. It is not that hard to do, and they are a fairly common switch.

Those nano USB cards are awesome, have one in the car aswell, it is completely invisible.
Just don't lose it... it is positively tiny

USB drives aren't a problem, but those damn Micro cards are so easy to lose.

How do you lose either? Fill it with stuff once, plug it into phone/car/computer, where it remains until the end of time.
I fill my microSD cards over Wifi, and once or twice a year refill my supertiny USB drive with music for the car...

In the micro SD case, I was swapping cards from my camera into my tablet, and it was slightly breezy, a little bit dark, in an area without a hard surface. It was just a disaster. 16GB gone.

Put your favorite fail meme here and I will accept the fail.

You literally just lost 16gb in the wind...

What a time we live in...

You literally just lost 16gb in the wind...

What a time we live in...

I know right? I have 16 GB worth of usb storage just hanging in my bedroom and while at work I've got 1 GB just around neck on my lanyard.

I remember my stepbrother and I each getting a floppy disk (from my stepmom/dad at the beginning of each school year around 7th or 8th grade and having to clutch that thing like my life depended on it each year: USB flash storage was shockingly expensive in like 2002.

I've been using an old 4MB ram stick, that I know I paid nearly $75 for, as a key ring on my backpack zipper pull for years and years already.

It's been quite a while since I treated myself to a new toy, and I'm fed-up with my Mx Anywhere double clicking all the time, so today I ordered this:

Logitech Mx Master, for 101$ cdn, taxe and shipping included.

I just got one of those. It's quite nice. Finally a worthy replacement for my venerable Logitech MX Revolution (the only other mouse with the software-controlled wheel clutch).

I also got my ?????? a few days ago. I think it's pretty good.
s42sg-sbbk-detail_GEO_US

It is. I've used it for a bit as well as other Android ones like the 360 and Gear S and the Watch is more intuitive. Don't want to sound like a fanboy since I carry around an Android phone and an iPod daily but the Watch seems engineered so well and you can see it when you use it.

It's been quite a while since I treated myself to a new toy, and I'm fed-up with my Mx Anywhere double clicking all the time, so today I ordered this:

Logitech Mx Master, for 101$ cdn, taxe and shipping included.

I've got one as well, loving it ! :)

I also got my ?????? a few days ago. I think it's pretty good.

Used one yesterday. It's tiny, the 38mm one. I would get the bigger one for sure. Not sure about the whole wearing a watch thing though.

I've got one as well, loving it ! :)

Ordered Thursday afternoon, received Friday at noon.

Loving it so far, especially the pairing with 3 different devices (probably the main reason I bought it).

Initially it kept disconnecting from my personnal laptop (bluetooth pairing), but after disabling "allow Windows to turn off this device" in Device Manager - Intel Bluetooth adapter, that issue seems gone.

I was bored today, so I went on the internet and clicked a few buttons:

Arriving next week, hopefully.